Miami NCAA Champs?!?! will it happen

Will Miami win it ALL???

• Yes, if they DO NOT play Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, bring on Michigan, we will beat them too

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, not if they run into Michigan

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nope, not this year. Will not even play Michigan.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That may depend on their draw. They get dumped in with BC and BU again, it will be one and done...

Benjnies - I agree, I would have liked their chances better in the Midwest, but once again they were sent northeast and will have to play BC in Massachusetts.

How does Miami as the #2 ranked team in the country get sent to a regional tourney in Wooster MA in a draw with BC? Now ay in basketball does UCLA getting sent to Indianapolis to play in a regional with Indiana.

How does Miami as the #2 ranked team in the country get sent to a regional tourney in Wooster MA in a draw with BC? Now ay in basketball does UCLA getting sent to Indianapolis to play in a regional with Indiana.
Michigan got the easiest region in Albany which left 3 options. Each of those three had a team with home ice advantage. BC in Wooster, Wisconsin in Madison or Colorado College in Colorado Springs. Where would you have them go? I guess the only plausible option would be to switch #1 seeds Miami and ND putting Miami in the MW region where they might meet up with #3 Wisconsin. I'm OK them being in the NE region.

The poll is closed but I would have voted for "Yes, if they DO NOT play Michigan". I think Michigan's style and the fact that Miami is winless in 3 tries goes against them. Miami preys on getting ahead of teams, clamping down defensively and then scoring on rushes after the other team gets sloppy with the puck while trying to play catch up. Michigan doesn't let many teams get on top of them. I hope I'm wrong and they win the title no matter who they play.