MIA

SWMCinci has not posted since February. Always enjoy his thoughts - especially since mine almost always coincide with his.

Hope he is is doing okay.
Good catch on SWMCinci. Let's hope he's doing OK.

Cabezadecaballo is MIA, too. He dropped out for a while and then came back, but now he's MIA again. "Yappi burn-out" for Cabe, I think. Hopefully the same for SWMCinci.

Cabezadecaballo is MIA, too. He dropped out for a while and then came back, but now he's MIA again. "Yappi burn-out" for Cabe, I think. Hopefully the same for SWMCinci.
Pretty sure both of them dropped out when Yappi allowed EP to post in the debate forum, it was a trying time for all of us

He was 53...

He was 53...

Wasn't it cancer?

He was 53...

53...just terrrible. My age. Ugh. Any idea what happened?

I do believe it was cancer. He did tell me less than a year before he died that he was stepping back from the site because the doctor had given him less than a year to live and he had some things to do that would take up his time. He was still regularly visiting the site but not posting through that Summer.

I do believe it was cancer. He did tell me less than a year before he died that he was stepping back from the site because the doctor had given him less than a year to live and he had some things to do that would take up his time. He was still regularly visiting the site but not posting through that Summer.
How sad...

He was a good poster...and, clearly, a better human that contributed to our world and country.

I looked for SWMCinci earlier, but saw that he had posted some on the db where I spend less time than in the past. Hope it's just time out for them.

Pretty sure both of them dropped out when Yappi allowed EP to post in the debate forum, it was a trying time for all of us
Where has EP been? Not that I miss him that much but it's just odd for him drop off like that?

I have not been feeling great myself lately, I have been hearing voices. If I stop posting do not morn for me...I went to my phycologist because of these voices...good news, she told me that I do not have a phycologist.

who ?

I've been busy reading. Here is the best comprehensive take I have read for a while on the toxic, festering America that we find ourslves in today. I'll be back if I find something that can better edify our clueless bretheren.....

1622225584358.png

who ?

I've been busy reading. Here is the best comprehensive take I have read for a while on the toxic, festering America that we find ourslves in today. I'll be back if I find something that can better edify our clueless bretheren.....

Slappy thinks you're dead from covid.

Maybe some of these folks are as dumb as Happy and forgot their passwords and are not intelligent enough to reset them....

who ?

Excellent article.?