Memphis Police beating suspect

Does she go to every funeral of a cop that dies of natural causes then? Is that part of her role?
Almost as good as when Trump was the only guy to skip Jon Lewis's funeral but decides to go to Diamond's and turn it into a campaign rally while at the same time saying he did not know Silk.

Almost as good as when Trump was the only guy to skip Jon Lewis's funeral but decides to go to Diamond's and turn it into a campaign rally while at the same time saying he did not know Silk.
So she does? I didn't see an answer to the question....just deflection and But Trump.

That's a problematic attitude. The situation that started this thread, did not need any heads beaten or busted.

We have also allowed people to get all upset and make it a bigger outrage to take a knee in protest/ to draw attention to police brutality, than it is for the police to beat someone to death.
The situation in Memphis, is way, way out there as an outlier, and we'll see how that one turns out. We have to stop taking the George Floyd situations and the one in Memphis and this is typical police work. That's simply not true. Then you fan the flames of the citizens and we have what's going on today. Police simply pull someone over and they take off running??? Why? Just DO what the police ask you to do and you'll be fine.

Reactions: y2h
Sure you do.....It should be easily available. So you're saying Tyre Nichols was a cop? Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote/typed/stated. Come on Brian, you can do it...
You are impossible to follow. What exactly do you want proof of? Does Kamaltoe go to funerals for cops or for victims or for both? I am not living on every one of your posts and am trying to get my invoicing done before I hit the water.

The situation in Memphis, is way, way out there as an outlier, and we'll see how that one turns out. We have to stop taking the George Floyd situations and the one in Memphis and this is typical police work. That's simply not true. Then you fan the flames of the citizens and we have what's going on today. Police simply pull someone over and they take off running??? Why? Just DO what the police ask you to do and you'll be fine.
Obviously, that is not true. Further, you have NEVER had the experience of being a black man being pulled over by police so you have zero idea how those thousands of interactions go every day. You are totally ignorant to the situation because you are basing it on your interactions.

• Haha
You are impossible to follow. What exactly do you want proof of? Does Kamaltoe go to funerals for cops or for victims or for both? I am not living on every one of your posts and am trying to get my invoicing done before I hit the water.
You stated/typed that She goes to funerals of cops who die after interactions with police. I merely asked for a link to that and you proceeded to derp. And yes, you've stated that you're going out on the water to gross everyone out with your fatness.... We get it..very cool story.

I am not living on every one of your posts and am trying to get my invoicing done before I hit the water.
It sure seems like you're living on every one of my posts as you're responding to them....Duh. Can you get me some tacos before you clock out?

Obviously, that is not true. Further, you have NEVER had the experience of being a black man being pulled over by police so you have zero idea how those thousands of interactions go every day. You are totally ignorant to the situation because you are basing it on your interactions.
It's not obvious. It's news because it's unusual. Think about the thousands and thousands of police / citizen interactions that go on daily, divide it by the number of rifts. Belive me, very unusal, especially today with body and dash cams.
I've been pulled over a few times at different times of the day and night, I've never felt the need to flee from the cops, get mouthy, be disrespectful in any way. What's so hard about that? Works pretty good.

I've been pulled over a few times at different times of the day and night, I've never felt the need to flee from the cops, get mouthy, be disrespectful in any way. What's so hard about that? Works pretty good.
I've probably had 7 or 8 speeding tickets in my life - never once was I ordered/pulled from my car, tazed or pepper sprayed either. If that happened, I might try to flee. Not sure how I would handle that.

That is my exact point. Policing is about a lot of things and the complexity of it makes it more difficult to be great. I stand by my 20% are not good just like I stand behind 20% of teachers are not good. Use your own experince. I went to school for 24 years and had two kids graduating from college. I have personally witnessed the 20% who are not good at their jobs.
You went to school for 24 years? K-12 is 13 years. 4 years of college. Grad school 2 years? You have a PhD or are you a dentist or physician of some kind? Or is your name Bluto?

Congrats on 2 kids graduating college.

And what is your point with all of this?

I've probably had 7 or 8 speeding tickets in my life - never once was I ordered/pulled from my car, tazed or pepper sprayed either. If that happened, I might try to flee. Not sure how I would handle that.
I was ordered out of my car at the border when coming back from Canada. I was in no hurry and didn't have a problem with it. I figured I either had the right mix of people in my car to look like I was up to no good or my number just came up for a random traffic stop.

As I said much earlier in this thread, there's more to this story somewhere. For "erratic" driving, you're going to send a special unit in and work him over like that??? As Paul Harvey used to say...I'm waiting for "the rest of the story".
But if I got ordered from the car, I would do so, without question.

I have. Ordered out. Sat in the back. Not cuffed but quick search to see i had no weapon. I think it was more so we were not standing along the side of the highway. And it was super hot too. The A/C was nice.

Minority but not a fraction of a percent. 99.5% of cops are not good cops any more than 99.5% of any profession are good. That is just silly.
I believe you did say cops are ineffective. Or am I just reading it wrong? 99.5% of cops are not good cops. Your words, not mine. I'm not making anything up.

You went to school for 24 years? K-12 is 13 years. 4 years of college. Grad school 2 years? You have a PhD or are you a dentist or physician of some kind? Or is your name Bluto?

Congrats on 2 kids graduating college.

And what is your point with all of this?
I wonder if his kids graduated the same time he did? 🤣

They don't give a crap. Which is part of the problem. When you have a bunch of freeloaders with no tie to the country they freeload off its detrimental to the unity of the country.
you should know that for many if most of them it's exactly the opposite: they aren't eligible for any government programs, but pay social security, medicare and federal, state and local income taxes.

Being a cop is a horrible job because the pay is marginal at best, it is dangerous, you are put in extremely difficult positions and to your point, the bad ones tarnish the profession in a very visible way because they cost innocent people their lives.
municipal police depts have become employers of US Military veterans of iraq afghanistan wars due to preferential grading of civil service exams in favor of vets.

you should know that for many if most of them it's exactly the opposite: they aren't eligible for any government programs, but pay social security, medicare and federal, state and local income taxes.
No one comes here illegally to pay taxes.

And they do get government programs. Their kids attend schools, they use medical facilities, their kids get access to all sorts of goodies.

Further, you have NEVER had the experience of being a black man being pulled over by police so you have zero idea how those thousands of interactions go every day. You are totally ignorant to the situation because you are basing it on your interactions.

As a fat white slob, what are you basing the experiences of a black man on???

Did you wear black face and drive around the neighborhood?

lmao

No one comes here illegally to pay taxes.

And they do get government programs. Their kids attend schools, they use medical facilities, their kids get access to all sorts of goodies.
their kids do, the parents do not and their employers do with hold from paychecks. my wife works for an FQHC community heathcare center.

Well you either care or you don’t. So yeah, it’s binary also.
I already addressed that. It is common sense. I care about the welfare of all children. I care about the welfare of my kids more. It is a subjective concept. You are either dumb or lying if you do not get something so basic.