Memes, funny picture thread (for politics)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The general board has a good thread but I don't like to post the funny memes that are more political in nature. Thought it might be a good idea to have a similar thread in here with the memes that might cause a stir on the general board. These should be funny and not just outright mean.

hubman

The general board has a good thread but I don't like to post the funny memes that are more political in nature. Thought it might be a good idea to have a similar thread in here with the memes that might cause a stir on the general board. These should be funny and not just outright mean.
Awesome idea!! I'm sure I have had a few I refrained from posting on other board because it seemed inappropriate even though I thought it was hilarious.

az0217t

And the amazing part is that it's ALL FAKE "news", but at least FOX is giving us a nice soup recipe.

At no time has anyone said that what Trump did with his taxes is illegal. They are just using class warfare, pitting the "haves" against the "have-nots". Congress and the Presidents over the years have passed (congress) and signed into law (presidents) all of the laws that Trump and his tax lawyers have used. Most of the people in congress and I would think that all of the President have done the same. Especially those that have been gaming the system. Joe Biden was there for 47 years and did nothing to change the laws.

Every day Trump is pissing the left/media off .. is a GREAT day !

as I have posted on Yappi before Trump is like a cat ... crapping in Washington's sandbox. I just hope he gets 4 more years and a few bouts of diarrhea.

Last edited:

Gulliotine

You have 23 posts just today. Hubman had four weekend posts all on topic. What is the topic of this thread?

gullible smh

What? I literally fished all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (cashed a check!). Hung tree stands yesterday, and cut a load of wood today.

The weather was stunning the whole time.