McKinley vs Massillon

BigBulldog

This game might be on the Internet to watch.I watched the game the year before last on "great american rivalry series" that shows about 4 games a week.Right now they have not yet posted the week 10 games to be shown.I will check throughout the week,and if the game is going to be broadcast I will give the link on here for everybody.

WAIT.....I will go get the link and post it on here for everybody.Be right back!

This game might be on the Internet to watch.I watched the game the year before last on "great american rivalry series" that shows about 4 games a week.Right now they have not yet posted the week 10 games to be shown.I will check throughout the week,and if the game is going to be broadcast I will give the link on here for everybody.

WAIT.....I will go get the link and post it on here for everybody.Be right back!

Here is the link....Click on broadcast to see what week 10 games they are showing this year.

http://www.ihigh.com/greatamericanrivalries/index.html

tigers will be the favorite in this one ..... weather could become a factor as well ???? look for a crazy game tomorrow ---- blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hoffy rules!!!!!!!!