Maybe they should shut up and play?

thisisinsane

Maybe it’s time Rapinoe and squad start worrying about soccer and actually playing rather than social justice? Soccer gave them their “platform”, maybe it’s time to focus on their craft, to preserve their “platform”.??‍♂️ Goes for LeBum too…
Rapinoe is the only one in the spotlight when it comes to that stuff lol seems your issue is with her and not the whole team. Very un-American of you and OldSoulon to root against the US. Sad to see that you guys hate America :cry:

Nice try SC. “Very un-American” ??‍♂️????. The very principles these whackos endorse, not just Rapinoe, is about as un- American as it gets pal.

Enough? Not just Rapinoe you dunce. How about the original premise that they should shut up and play? Because I want the U.S. represented well??‍♂️?

Maybe it’s time Rapinoe and squad start worrying about soccer and actually playing rather than social justice? Soccer gave them their “platform”, maybe it’s time to focus on their craft, to preserve their “platform”.??‍♂️ Goes for LeBum too…

They seem old to me. Their run of dominance is likely over. They have spent too much focus on this group and not enough focus developing the next generation of women soccer.

They seem old to me. Their run of dominance is likely over. They have spent too much focus on this group and not enough focus developing the next generation of women soccer.

Definitely a possibility, don’t know much about soccer. Just know that US women have been dominating for a while. Can you imagine what some of these impoverished countries feel when these dumb-@$$ez attempt to preach about inequality and social justice back in the US? Seriously, how stupid does that make us look? I’m sure the women of Zambia are clapping along for the US women’s “causes”… Makes us look worse. Just shut up and play would be a positive choice for the US women.

Rapinoe is the only one in the spotlight when it comes to that stuff lol seems your issue is with her and not the whole team. Very un-American of you and OldSoulon to root against the US. Sad to see that you guys hate America :cry:
I'd like to see athletes who appreciate America and are proud of their country representing us, regardless of whether they are the best or not.

These people don't fit that description.

More SJW pandering should help with the next game…

Nice try SC. “Very un-American” ??‍♂️????. The very principles these whackos endorse, not just Rapinoe, is about as un- American as it gets pal.

Enough? Not just Rapinoe you dunce. How about the original premise that they should shut up and play? Because I want the U.S. represented well??‍♂️?
Rapinoe seems to be the leader of it, but oh well; maybe I was wrong. Either way, funny to see you guys get butthurt about this stuff and then actively root against your country in the Olympics lol if they truly "hated" America, do you really think they'd still go represent it? Just read an article about some NBA players who were playing in the NBA Finals and are headed to Tokyo right away; all stated how they were excited to "represent their country." Seems to me that the majority of these players are proud to represent America, while also not afraid to stand up for what they perceive to be inequality or unfair or whatever. And they're allowed to do so without said country coming down on them. That's about as American as it gets.

Also, most of your articles are from two years ago. The Yahoo one isn't, but there's nothing in there that suggests they're doing anything more or going above and beyond what literally every pro sports league/team did for the past year. Whether you agree with it all or not is your choice and I don't care about that.

I'd like to see athletes who appreciate America and are proud of their country representing us, regardless of whether they are the best or not.

True. They all seem very ashamed to be representing America. Must be why they've all put on the jersey for multiple World Cup/Olympic cycles.

You do nothing else in life besides your job? You have no hobbies or interests?

True. They all seem very ashamed to be representing America. Must be why they've all put on the jersey for multiple World Cup/Olympic cycles.
They arent eligible to play for anyone else.

You think the track girl who turned her back on the flag is proud to represent America?

If insane was going all social justice on everyone and then sucked at his job then maybe your argument would be valid.

Oh, so they must be going all social justice during practice and during game play, hence why they are sucking at their job?

And this doesn’t touch on how many, both on Yappi and outside here, have said the same about LeBron. The Lakers didn’t have their best season but no knowledgeable or reasonable person would say LeBrons play has suffered since he went all social justicey. What’s your excuse for that?

Oh, so they must be going all social justice during practice and during game play, hence why they are sucking at their job?

And this doesn’t touch on how many, both on Yappi and outside here, have said the same about LeBron. The Lakers didn’t have their best season but no knowledgeable or reasonable person would say LeBrons play has suffered since he went all social justicey. What’s your excuse for that?
Spending time they should be training instead of telling all of us how bad a people we are and how they deserve more $$$

They arent eligible to play for anyone else.

You think the track girl who turned her back on the flag is proud to represent America?
A lot actually are eligible to play for other countries through lineage. The USMNT has guys who were eligible to play for Croatia, Mexico, the Netherlands, England, France, etc. Once they play for the country of their choosing, they're tied to that country, though. They all chose the US ?‍♂️ has to be some pride there to do that.

Maybe she's not, but we're not talking about her. From what I've seen, our soccer players are still singing the anthem and what not.

he was protected with the limited schedule and travel in the bubble and now they are getting back to a more normal schedule he is getting too old to hang night in and night out.

oh..and he is turd.

This is actually the correct answer. Spending too much time focusing on their "golden generation" of talent, but an answer that simple doesn't allow anyone to complain a bunch.

Spending time they should be training instead of telling all of us how bad a people we are and how they deserve more $$$

Maybe you can give me a percentage of how much their training has decreased since they went all social justicey, since you seem to have intimate knowledge on the subject.

he was protected with the limited schedule and travel in the bubble and now they are getting back to a more normal schedule he is getting too old to hang night in and night out.

oh..and he is turd.

Which has nothing to do with his level of play declining or not due to having interests outside his job, which is what we’re talking about. But thanks for that insight, I guess. Would you like to add anything relevant to the topic?

How is fighting for something that you think will make your country better for everyone "not fit that description"? Women have only had the right to vote for 100 years here in America. Something that my great grandmother fought very hard for. (No one more proud of America or to be an American than her.)

Most of you have no idea how hard they train or work. I'm sure they have time to train and work on social issues.

If insane was going all social justice on everyone and then sucked at his job then maybe your argument would be valid.
Why can't we just dress the men as women and let them "identify" and beat the p*ss out of the other countries?

How is fighting for something that you think will make your country better for everyone "not fit that description"? Women have only had the right to vote for 100 years here in America. Something that my great grandmother fought very hard for. (No one more proud of America or to be an American than her.)

Most of you have no idea how hard they train or work. I'm sure they have time to train and work on social issues.
fake interest cool story bro GIF