Maxine Watters inciting violence and insurrection. When is she going to be removed?

All I hear is the out cry by the liberals, Democrats, and fake news media on how Trump incited riots at and in the Capitol. Where is the out cry towards Congresswoman Maxie "shut your mouth" Waters since there is no doubt she raised her voice and used it to "incite violence". Where is the out cry against this person for using her position to influence rioting, looting and civil disobedience. She seems to do this on a regular basis and get away with it.

1618842979980.png

Exhibit A: California Congresswoman Maxine Waters, who should know better at the age of 82, flew 1,000 miles from Washington, DC, to Minnesota on Saturday night to cause trouble in an already volatile space.

She urged protesters — who had attacked police the previous night and already were defying a curfew — to “stay on the street [because] we’re looking for a guilty verdict” in the Chauvin trial.

“And if we don’t [get it], we cannot go away. We’ve got to get more confrontational.”

Sure enough, within a few hours of Waters’ inflammatory remarks, two soldiers were injured when someone opened fire on the Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis police in a drive-by shooting. Thankfully, their injuries were minor, according to Adjutant Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke.

“This event highlights the volatility and tension in our communities right now,” he said in a statement.

Waters couldn’t care less, appearing on MSNBC Sunday morning boasting that she saw herself “kind of as Auntie Maxine … Those of us who hold significant positions must stand up.”

This is staggeringly unseemly behavior from a member of Congress.

If one person is killed or injured in riots after the Chauvin verdict, then Waters ought to be held responsible for pouring gasoline on the fire.

This is not the first time she has promoted violence against Repuiblicans and Conservatives. Oh that's right the ends justifies the means for the left so she won't be held accountabile.

I'm surprised that CNN didn't say that what she really said was "got to get more CONVERSATIONAL", not "confrontational". Of course that is what she really said as who in their right mind would try to escalate the violence? Oh, never mind, I think I know the answer.

She should have federal charges filed against her, in addition to being removed from office.

We are either going to follow the rule of law, or we are going full-on 3rd world lawlessness and corruption.

She should have federal charges filed against her, in addition to being removed from office.

We are either going to follow the rule of law, or we are going full-on 3rd world lawlessness and corruption.
Of course the WH has not and will not condemn her remarks.

Pelosi is throwing in her support.

Waters and Pelosi are two of the many flat out horrible Democrats!

I am too old and without the means to split my time between protesting outside Waters home and Pelosi's Compound. They really need a dose of their own medicine.

Last edited:
Pelosi is throwing in her support.

Waters and Pelosi are two of the many of the flat out horrible Democrats!

I am too old and without the means to split my time between protesting outside Waters home and Pelosi's Compound. They really need a dose of their own medicine.
Waters and Pelosi are horrible people.

You guys think she should be removed from office over that! Right! Fight for justice. What is wrong with that!

I don’t think she should be removed from office. But I’m not sure how anyone can possibly think for a second that she should be speaking that kind of rhetoric on the verge of a very important verdict in a highly publicized murder trial.

One really good question I’ve had is why hasn’t the jury been sequestered since day one? I mean did he honestly think that this wasn’t going to happen on some level?

As far as corrupting the case it’ll be a tough argument to make but I’m sure they’ll try to make it.
Yeah the judge screwed up

You guys think she should be removed from office over that! Right! Fight for justice. What is wrong with that!
Bc she's encouraging violence. Imagine if Boebert or Greene said the exact same thing. You'd be freaking out.

One really good question I’ve had is why hasn’t the jury been sequestered since day one? I mean did he honestly think that this wasn’t going to happen on some level?

As far as corrupting the case it’ll be a tough argument to make but I’m sure they’ll try to make it.
Another question is why is a POS congresswitch from California traveling to Minnesota on our dime to incite violence?