Massillon Washington vs Big Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great night for Football. Funny things happen at Arlin Field. Weird Lighting as I recall @Arlin. Just in Case anyone forgot
to remind the Tigers, They Better Buckle that Chin Strap Extra Tight Tonight. There going to See how Farm Boys
play Ball. Farm Boys Got Great Speed Farm Boys got Size.
Good Luck to both Teams. Play your Best Game Tonight"
Get the Walking Taco it’s Fantastic.
Farm boys did not hit hard, run fast or have any size outside of #78. Farm boys got out toughed, out ran and was bullied my the monsters of Region 7. Your only other post should've been a congratulatory one. But you doubled down on that farm boy stupidity. Take the loss like a man.

I’ll say I thought BW had a nice football team. #7 was a tough young man. With that being said Massillon is finally starting to hit on all cylinders. Since the St.Ed’s game this team has improved leaps and bounds and tonight got better against a solid football team. McElroy is playing like a grown man and is night and day from week 1 to week 13. I said a few weeks ago, I’ll say it again…..Massillon is going to be a tough out in this tournament

Like the Tigers, Big Walnut is laden with underclassmen. This could be an annual meeting for a few years.
I would be fine with that. Would be a fun little series between the two teams. BW was definitely amped up and played hard last night, but they will most likely be at a speed disadvantage most years.
At least they were last night and it showed.

Farm boys did not hit hard, run fast or have any size outside of #78. Farm boys got out toughed, out ran and was bullied my the monsters of Region 7. Your only other post should've been a congratulatory one. But you doubled down on that farm boy stupidity. Take the loss like a man.
L7 Pal. You are like most from your world. Not like Paul Brown or Paul David.
You need to Change your name. We Are is for Champions. Not BridesMaids.

Every post I make is a Good Post. It’s a shame we are working with the New World Double
Standard. Scrub post because the truth hurts. Allow posts that fit the narrative.
Classic New World Order.
GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley

Status
Not open for further replies.