Massillon Washington (Division II) vs Pickingerington Central (Division I) Who's going to win this one??

Massillon Washington vs Pickerington Central: Who's going to win this one???

• Massillon Washington wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping for a crowd of 8000 to 9000, but not really expecting that many, I guess we
shall see. No one wanting to buy a ticket will be turned away.

Preparing for the worst; PC over powers our defensive front and burns us on the edges, 31-10 PC.
Hoping for the best; Massillons O clicks and we get a couple turnovers, 23-17 Massillon.
And that's all I have to say about that.

Opening the season against a grade A program is always tough. While you’re still getting through the glitches, your opponent can’t wait to cash in your mistakes. I think this works both ways tonight. I think whoever plays a cleaner game wins. Should be a good one. Can’t accuse Massillon of opening with a cupcake, and they may need the ball to bounce their way a couple of times. Go Tigers !!! The ones from Stark, that is.

This game is going to come down to the better conditioned team wins. Both teams are hitting hard. Pick Central is damn good. The Tigers D is playing very well considering the opponent. Massillon needs to throw the ball better to open things up for Hartson.

That’s a really good football team. A lot to learn from and improve on. Hats off to the coaching staff for picking this game rather than pounding a team of scrubs.

Weaknesses were exposed and we saw the standard we need to strive towards.

Good luck going forward Central you guys are the real deal.