Masks, COVID, & science

PURPLE REIGN

Masks have failed over and over again to have ANY impact on COVID. The virus is going to do what it does and masks do not slow/stop/prevent the spread. This has been proven repeatedly proven. Heck it even says so on the box the masks are packaged in!!!

Yet, the decision makers continue to MANDATE masks. WHY? Honestly, I do not understand. I read yesterday mask mandates are now being required to be worn outside?!? People are drunk with power.

In the history of the world, have we ever seen anything like this before? Has something ever been required, followed by the masses, yet absolutely defies all logic?

What’s interesting but I hardly see it talked about is what the vaccine does in the real world. Calling it a vaccine is kind of misleading as a lot people conflate that with “cure”. It’s more of a booster as you can’t cure a coronavirus - it’s like trying to cure the common cold or the flu. What it actually does is turn (most) people into asymptomatic carriers. So all the talk of “do it for the people who can’t get vaxxed” is hokum. Get it or don’t, you’re still going to carry it and spread it. People with health issues that prevent vaccination are F-ed. Blame China if you need to point the finger (or give it)

Last edited:
Masks have failed over and over again to have ANY impact on COVID. The virus is going to do what it does and masks do not slow/stop/prevent the spread. This has been proven repeatedly proven. Heck it even says so on the box the masks are packaged in!!!

Yet, the decision makers continue to MANDATE masks. WHY? Honestly, I do not understand. I read yesterday mask mandates are now being required to be worn outside?!? People are drunk with power.

In the history of the world, have we ever seen anything like this before? Has something ever been required, followed by the masses, yet absolutely defies all logic?
It makes people feel better. Weak people need to feel like they are doing something to protect themselves, and of course couch it as if they are actually protecting you. Because that sounds noble, and brave. It is of course neither.

It makes people feel better. Weak people need to feel like they are doing something to protect themselves, and of course couch it as if they are actually protecting you. Because that sounds noble, and brave. It is of course neither.
I get that but we should be smarter than that. Why can’t the scientific community be straight with us? You can’t argue with some people that masks are basically useless because every source they should be able to trust are not being forthright.

Last edited:
So a mask actually should be more useful as a fidget toy, or a worry stone. That's something.

I get that but we should be smarter than that. Why can’t the scientific community be straight with us? You can’t argue with some people that masks are basically useless because every source they should be able to trust are not be forthright.
Fauci was, until he wasn't

There is a great 3 part video on YouTube about the 1918 Flu.
In the second video they explicitly state how masks/distancing and complete shutdown of Philadelphia did nothing to stem the tide. People actuall died of the flu, not with. Estimated 50 - 100 million world wide..
The illogical actions taken by government does not and will never change.
We have far more tech today then in 1918. We still make the same stupid decisions.
They did not even know viruses existed in 1918.. they thought the flu is caused by bacteria.

Mask mandates are about conditioning people to be compliant and be controlled; not about safety. If none of makes any logical sense then there‘s another motive and hidden agenda.
I agree to an extent, but imo they are also to inspire false confidence in the ignorant shopper and diner that was scared into seclusion by lies and drama. After the shots came out to give some protection to the weak, the, "C'mon back out!" lie was less immoral. It also serves to divide we, the peons.

Masks are definitely multi-purpose tools to some.

Uh oh don't tell the Cleveland Clinic they're doing it all wrong. Or just trying to trick everyone. Cuz it is fun to "control" people. That's how they get their kicks.

Idiots.

Uh oh don't tell the Cleveland Clinic they're doing it all wrong. Or just trying to trick everyone. Cuz it is fun to "control" people. That's how they get their kicks.

Idiots.
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Idiots.
People have died in hospitals over human error. It happens.

Idiot.

Besides the fact that anything less than a fitted N95 mask doesn't really help that much to stop the virus, I actually think that it makes things worse. Here is the logic.....touching your face with your hands that have been exposed to the virus is one way of contracting the illness. People wear a mask tend to fidget with the mask or adjust the mask, which means that they are touching their face with unsanitized hands. Early on last year during the start of the pandemic, something like 70% of cases were from people that always wore a mask in public.

If masks worked, wouldn't that percentage be significantly lower?

Unfortunately, I have not heard of any A/B tests where one group always wears a mask and the other group did not wear masks to measure infection rates between the two. That would surely give a little enlightenment to the efficacy of masks.

Trying to stop the spread of such an easily communicable virus is completely futile. You can't sterilize the planet.

I think the hope from politicians was that quarantining, masks, and social distancing would slow down the spread, but masks probably weren't as helpful as social distancing and quarantining is just not a socially responsible long term solution, not to mention a political disaster. Even so, Covid is only symptomatic to half the population and a small percentage of symptomatic people need professional medical care or suffer long term effects. And only 0.3% have fatal cases.

So, it's hysteria. The question is: why do the powers that be want to fuel it?

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be cool if this was the virus from "I am legend" and the vaccine turned people into vampires

I hate the wearing of the mask. I wear glasses and hate the fact if I breath much at all the glasses fog up. Read a ad for a mask that says it only restricts your breathing 5% thus no fogging. Does not protect anyone or thing but if they say wear a mask it meet that rule. They were not giving them away but I think I will be ordering some for myself and the grandkids that have to wear them all day at school.

I could share study after study proving masks have had NO impact in slowing COVID. Never once has any state lowered the spread because of a mask mandate. The virus ebbs and flows on its on.

Can you share an example proving masks impacted a states COVID outcomes?
Yes. Share your studies how masks have had no impact in slowing covid. Please.

Last edited:
Masks may work if worn correctly but a very small % of Americans do so. If you take a mask off you are suppose to put it in a bag or throw it away, I have never seen one person when they take off a mask but it in a bag. Just put it under the chin or lay it on a table or hang it from a rear view mirror. So masks are pretty much worthless, in stopping a virus for the reasons I just stated. Hell we see SJ before he talks pull them out of his pocket LOL.

What studies do you need?
You can’t discern for yourself from last Fall 2020 when COVID spiked? In the Fall of 2020 there was pretty much a mask mandate in every state. In Ohio it started end of July 2020, did not end until May of this year.

Thread: 45+ Mask Studies The medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria

Peer reviewed study showing masks injure every bodily organ that research team studied: https://pdmj.org/papers/masks_false_safety_and_real_dangers_part3/