Marlington 3 peat?

It may seem unfair to say it, but Hawken and Marlington are roughly equal on paper and it will be easier for Hawken to improve their roster than Marlington. I'm rooting for Marlington, but if I had to bet the house...

Last edited:
It may seem unfair to say it, but Hawken and Marlington are roughly equal on paper and it will be easier for Hawken to improve their roster than Marlington. I'm rooting to Marlington, but if I had to bet the house...
"it will be easier"... meaning Hawken can recruit another kid to add to their roster.

ok
It may seem unfair to say it, but Hawken and Marlington are roughly equal on paper and it will be easier for Hawken to improve their roster than Marlington. I'm rooting to Marlington, but if I had to bet the house...
almost all marlingtons points next year come from there 5th. they have developed some people very well so i think they will.

off of top 4 marlington wins 47 to 118

off of top 4 Marlington wins 47 to 118
Does this take into consideration Hawken's #1 finished last at the State Meet?

off of top 4 marlington wins 47
off of top 4 Marlington wins 47 to 118
Does this take into consideration Hawken's #1 finished last at the State Meet?
No this is off of prs

48CB58C7-F804-4D22-A189-7F3822F260B2.jpeg

DI Champion Mason coach told Enquirer reporter Brendan Connolly he likes to think a three peat is possible.

What's your assessment of Lakota West?. They won DI in 2020
My assessment is that 90% of threads are D1 and you are stepping all over a D2 thread. Unless you are going to compare and contrast Marlington and Mason or Lakota West, you need to be in another thread. It would even be acceptable to throw Woodridge around a bit.

That's one way to look at it, another way is to look at possible three peats across all divisions

Last edited:
To respond to psychdad's request Marlington beat a bunch of Ohio DI teams at the Nike Midwest Regional in Terre Haute, Indiana on November 13, 2022: Medina, Coffman, Davidson, and St. Xavier. Only two Ohio DI teams who were at this meet running in the Championship race that Marlington did not beat were Mason and Lancaster.

Last edited: