Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Wrong. Multiple people on here have said if trump broke any laws, try him, and if found guilty give him appropriate punishment.

Who? He broke laws with these documents and refused to comply so the FBI took them and trumpers are threatening law enforcement, judges, civil war, and generally melting down because they are a cult.

Both impeachments were fixed by the Republican senate acting as jury. J6 far from over no matter how much you dream. Lol
You had better hurry because shortly after Nov it will all be over except for the investigation I hope on who Ray Epps is and who was he working for.

Who? He broke laws with these documents and refused to comply so the FBI took them and trumpers are threatening law enforcement, judges, civil war, and generally melting down because they are a cult.
Me for one. Many others have said if he is guilty of a crime then punish him.

I haven't threatened any any one.

Maybe don't paint with such a wide brush.

This is classic "well they did it" governing..... It will continue until "they" (both sides) stop with this nonsense and actually start governing.....

The payback is already on the calendar for the next few years.

Sad

And now the left is all of a sudden worried about threats against law enforcement and judges...

?

Sure they would.....

But it wouldn't change the fact that the government's actions were outrageous.

The Trump government actions were outrageous koolaid drinker. Destroying evidence, keeping classified documents, fake elector scams, forged documents, recorded message coercing election officials, inciting a riot with lies to overturn elections, are not outrageous to the cult. Legally taking back documents without incident that do not belong to him is outrageous to the cult. Hurt his feelings I guess. :(

The Trump government actions were outrageous koolaid drinker. Destroying evidence, keeping classified documents, fake elector scams, forged documents, recorded message coercing election officials, inciting a riot with lies to overturn elections, are not outrageous to the cult. Legally taking back documents without incident that do not belong to him is outrageous to the cult. Hurt his feelings I guess. :(
And nary a letter's worth of criticism from you about the side you support......

I get it. You are a part of the "well they did it" (with members on both sides of the aisle)

This is classic "well they did it" governing..... It will continue until "they" (both sides) stop with it......

The payback is already on the calendar for the next few years.

Sad
So what is the answer for a the longest time when R's came back into power they just tried to move on as if nothing happen while the D's were in power. In truth tell me how has that worked out? I do not hear so much "well they did it" this time as I am hearing a stop to this has to be done and now is the time.

Interesting perspective. This is what I'm talking about with Leftists. They can't think outside of their box or process information that doesn't fit in that box.

I'm entitled to like this or not like that. For example, I had (and have) a personal dislike of Trump. I don't like arrogant, big-mouthed, wealthy New Yorkers.

I loved Trump policies because they were the correct ones and they worked.

I loved that he smacked the Left and media in the mouth. I'd waited 40 years for someone to do it and I found it glorious. That said, he made me cringe when he picked the wrong target or crossed a line on something he said.

But based on policy alone, I enthusiastically voted for him a second time.

For the 5000th time, I resented his Stop the Steal rhetoric, rejected it immediately, and he disgusted me with his actions, and lack thereof, on Jan 6.

And yet, I'm in a cult because I won't sign off on your looney views and hate the man the way you do. I mean, seriously, do you ever listen to yourself? It's such garbage and childish thinking.

The reason we knew the Russia! Russia! Russia! thing was a hoax is because we aren't blinded by a leftist ideological box and because we can look at something and see if it makes sense. In this case of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the signs of a rat are even more apparent. But if the Left and Dems come out with substantial evidence that justifies it, I'll change my mind.

People are allowed to do that, you know. You don't have to have everything nailed down on something in the first 48 hours. Wise people sense things through reason, and most of the time they are correct, but because wisdom is understanding and applying truth, it is a process not an event.

It's more important that you end with the truth than start with it. The Left starts with lies and ends with worse lies - typically.

But, in summary, I know it blows your mind, but it can actually make sense to not like someone personally, approve of the principles they operate in doing their job, like some aspects of their rhetoric while rejecting other aspects, and decide one action is disqualifying - but also not sign onto a series of lies about that person. Refusing to go along with false narratives isn't defending Trump, it's refusing to be drawn into silly sophistry.
So attacking the FBI for having interest and then ultimately searching for highly classified documents that may have gone missing or been destroyed is the reflexive thought and more important than ilooking at the former Presidents behavior and actions and why he took and or destroyed classified materials and information ?

I never had any problem with Trumps buffoonish personality , the narcissism , the corrupt way he did business. The reality TV guy the cartoon character , the tabloid darling BEFORE he became President and leader of the country .

It’s more than his personality to me and many others . A majority of the country . The continued right wing support is more an example of personality . A cult of personality that is .

So what is the answer for a the longest time when R's came back into power they just tried to move on as if nothing happen while the D's were in power.
I'm not ignorant to the fact that this has to happen on both sides.
In truth tell me how has that worked out?
It hasn't..... Yet neither side can sit there and gripe about it when it happens.......

Until people on both sides get together and say "enough, it's over", this is going to be our standard.....
I do not hear so much "well they did it" this time as I am hearing a stop to this has to be done and now is the time.
Kevin McCarthy's comments are pure "well they did it" comments.

Just freaking stop with the BS and start actually governing.

Looks like there is another traitor mole RINO who tipped the FBI to exactly what was still within the confines of the Orange Kingdom. At this point, I think it best for the FBI to start patrolling the waters of the Florida Coast with sonar. Somebody is about to go missing.

So attacking the FBI for having interest and then ultimately searching for highly classified documents that may have gone missing or been destroyed is the reflexive thought and more important than ilooking at the former Presidents behavior and actions and why he took and or destroyed classified materials and information ?
The FBI is fresh off an admitted three year boondoggle that they initiated....

They haver subjecte themselves to the "attacks" (criticism) on their overall mission

Last edited:
Looks like there is another traitor mole RINO who tipped the FBI to exactly what was still within the confines of the Orange Kingdom. At this point, I think it best for the FBI to start patrolling the waters of the Florida Coast with sonar. Somebody is about to go missing.

Trump doesn't do Clinton

And, this is not a reach by you? That it’s all political? Trump hasn’t been involved in enough crap to make you think, “where there’s smoke there’s fire”?
BS, the first half of your rant makes perfectly good sense and you know it. Stop defending him while you still have a shred of dignity and pride, because all you have left is a shred at this point.
Show me the man and I'll invent the crime!

All those “lock her up” chants at the Orange idiots rally’s the past 6 years have rally come back to bite tump on his A$s!
Good point, we all know that MAGA folks chanting at a Trump POLITCAL rally is the same thing as the FBI & DOJ obtaining a warrant and raiding the private home of an ex POTUS and leader of the opposition party. Yea, this is a great apples to apples comparison!

All of you arguing here are insane.

If you think Trump, McConnell, Cruz, Jordan, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

If you think Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

All any of them care about is retaining power, getting money for themselves, and most importantly, winning the next election. And yet you keep voting for them. And they've conned you into picking a side and fighting with each other.

If you truly want change, neither party has the answer. Sadly, it seems unlikely that a 3rd party will ever get enough traction to make any difference. If you have the answer, I'd love to hear it. If 2024 my vote options are limited to Biden or Trump, I will be finding a tropical paradise for my retirement home.
There is a touch of truth at the beginning there and throughout your post, sure, but only a complete idiot believes that the choice between D or R makes little difference today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh if only the real world was so simple as this. But hey living in la la land sniffing fairy dust must be comforting for you.

I never had any problem with Trumps buffoonish personality , the narcissism , the corrupt way he did business. The reality TV guy the cartoon character , the tabloid darling BEFORE he became President and leader of the country .

It’s more than his personality to me and many others . A majority of the country . The continued right wing support is more an example of personality . A cult of personality that is .

I’m sure this has been covered, I haven’t read the entire thread, but we look even worse on the world scale with this.

Interesting perspective. This is what I'm talking about with Leftists. They can't think outside of their box or process information that doesn't fit in that box.

I'm entitled to like this or not like that. For example, I had (and have) a personal dislike of Trump. I don't like arrogant, big-mouthed, wealthy New Yorkers.

I loved Trump policies because they were the correct ones and they worked.

I loved that he smacked the Left and media in the mouth. I'd waited 40 years for someone to do it and I found it glorious. That said, he made me cringe when he picked the wrong target or crossed a line on something he said.

But based on policy alone, I enthusiastically voted for him a second time.

For the 5000th time, I resented his Stop the Steal rhetoric, rejected it immediately, and he disgusted me with his actions, and lack thereof, on Jan 6.

And yet, I'm in a cult because I won't sign off on your looney views and hate the man the way you do. I mean, seriously, do you ever listen to yourself? It's such garbage and childish thinking.

The reason we knew the Russia! Russia! Russia! thing was a hoax is because we aren't blinded by a leftist ideological box and because we can look at something and see if it makes sense. In this case of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the signs of a rat are even more apparent. But if the Left and Dems come out with substantial evidence that justifies it, I'll change my mind.

People are allowed to do that, you know. You don't have to have everything nailed down on something in the first 48 hours. Wise people sense things through reason, and most of the time they are correct, but because wisdom is understanding and applying truth, it is a process not an event.

It's more important that you end with the truth than start with it. The Left starts with lies and ends with worse lies - typically.

But, in summary, I know it blows your mind, but it can actually make sense to not like someone personally, approve of the principles they operate in doing their job, like some aspects of their rhetoric while rejecting other aspects, and decide one action is disqualifying - but also not sign onto a series of lies about that person. Refusing to go along with false narratives isn't defending Trump, it's refusing to be drawn into silly sophistry.
Exactly!

There is a touch of truth at the beginning there and throughout your post, sure, but only a complete idiot believes that the choice between D or R makes little difference today.
This poster occupies that most special of places - the magical middle. You see if everyone just finds common ground on all these divisive issues we can all get along and live happily ever after.

- I used to actually think this way.

- Then I realized that the left has no intention of meeting me halfway on any issue over the LONG RUN. They'll do it to make progress then immediately set up a new playing field and ask me to meet again at the halfway point. Pretty soon they have won and we have lost.

- The issues that divide us today do not have mutually acceptable halfway points. They are mostly all or nothing and therein lies the problem.

I'm done with the tactic of unilateral surrender that the disingenuous magical middle dwellers demand of me.

This poster occupies that most special of places - the magical middle. You see if everyone just finds common ground on all these divisive issues we can all get along and live happily ever after.

- I used to actually think this way.

- Then I realized that the left has no intention of meeting me halfway on any issue over the LONG RUN. They'll do it to make progress then immediately set up a new playing field and ask me to meet again at the halfway point. Pretty soon they have won and we have lost.

- The issues that divide us today do not have mutually acceptable halfway points. They are mostly all or nothing and therein lies the problem.

I'm done with the tactic of unilateral surrender that the disingenuous magical middle dwellers demand of me.
yup That^ is what "growing up" looks like.

It's a long way past '82, Wolves. Time to grow up.