Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So its been what 36 hours since the raid? They've been through then docs. With so many smoking guns and damaging evidence, shouldn't there have been an indictment or arrest or something by now?

Not a deflection. Goes to the mind of the witness, Your Honor. And most importantly, it was a joke. America would be fun again if the Left would get a shred of a sense of humor.

Look, you don't know anything - because the only people who do know anything aren't talking. But, someone with a good ability to reason would think:

"Wow. This is unprecedented and there are good reasons a DOJ has never dared do it."

"Garland and Wray are relatively intelligent people, so they knew this would look like prima facia politicization and weaponization of federal law enforcement against a political opponent."

"Garland and Wray have to have an overwhelming amount of evidence of a very serious crime to do this, and knowing that it looks political, they need to share and declare, in general, what their predicate was - we have X number of credible witnesses that justifies this search, we have substantial corroborating evidence, we had to do a raid because of a total lack of cooperation, and we have credible sources that the house in Mar-a-Lago contained evidence of a very serious crime, etc."

"Wow. They haven't said a word under these extraordinary circumstances or tried to defend their credibility. That's odd given these circumstances."

"I probably shouldn't get too far out over my skis here because I don't know enough."

But lefties have some innate disabilities when it comes to reasoning. They believe that if they think it, that's evidence of truth. They can't separate what they imagine or believe from what is provable, often obvious, reality. And they are willing to deny anything that contradicts the narrative tract they are on.

In this case, the narrative is Orange Man bad, very bad and he is a criminal because we know it, and, if nothing else, it is a crime that he exists.

Following this narrative has led to 4 major failures of the Left to "get him" - and here we are with lefties getting their corpus spongiosa all fully infused with blood a 5th time when that narrative has failed them every time they have followed it. But it will work this time. Lol.

Maybe Bad Orange Man is personally corrupt in some ways, has made a slew of remarks that can be attacked, and failed the American people and his office on Jan 6 - and maybe, just maybe, he simply isn't criminally corrupt, and his opponents should mine that actual fairly rich source of political ammunition to defeat him politically instead of trying to put him in prison for being politically repugnant - and being blatantly corrupt themselves by using their DOJ as a political weapon.

Maybe criminalizing politics is a very, very bad idea.

Maybe.
And, this is not a reach by you? That it’s all political? Trump hasn’t been involved in enough crap to make you think, “where there’s smoke there’s fire”?
BS, the first half of your rant makes perfectly good sense and you know it. Stop defending him while you still have a shred of dignity and pride, because all you have left is a shred at this point.

First, Dems/Biden did not order anything. FBI is an independent agency. It's easy to forget that after the last admin. (And nevermind currently headed by a republican Trump appointed). 2ndly they should handle it how they handled Clinton - that is thoroughly investigate and determine if any classified documents were in fact mishandled, and gauge what if any level of threat to national security. In this case mishandled = loaded up into several boxes and taken home. (so he can grift off them later). He should not have taken (or stolen) and he had ample chance to give them back.
It’s always about the grift.

"Masterful job" is not how I would describe what the J6 committee is doing. Mental masturbation is a much better descriptor!

So Gore put the country through hell for a month while the 1/6 trespassing event lasted about 3 hours. Is that about right?

Bloodless coups are quite common:
Sure some revolutions are nonviolent, but they are not coups. Dictionary dipstick.

And there's a whole lot more where these came from. They are only the first 10 hits from a DuckDuckGo search!

Last edited:
It's a grey area which is why in every previous case involving these types of documents and departing administrations the followup has been done by lawyers stretching out over months and years. But for Trump it involves an FBI aid on his home. Funny how that works.
Tell us another President who was accused of taking top secret documents with him when he left he White House. Exactly.

Forget the planting evidence part. It's an absolute conspiracy to get Donald Trump. Count them with me--

Russian Collusion Witch Hunt 0 - 1

Impeachment #1 Witch Hunt 0 - 2

Impeachment #2 Witch Hunt 0 - 3

J-6 Witch Hunt 0 - 4

National Archives Witch Hunt 0 - 5

That is the reality. Any guesses on the subject of Witch Hunt #6? It's absolutely coming.
Both impeachments were fixed by the Republican senate acting as jury. J6 far from over no matter how much you dream. Lol

Both impeachments were fixed by the Republican senate acting as jury. J6 far from over no matter how much you dream. Lol
Gotta keep it going to the midterms.

I mean it's so important to democracy we are going to take a month and a half break.

Attachments

• fbi.jpg
    fbi.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 14
They used to be much, much more cautious and much, much better at hiding their dirt and corruption. For some reason (TDS?), they have gotten sloppy and blatant.

I just enjoy seeing our leftists twisting themselves into pretzels telling us that this isn't what it clearly is. Like we are going to trust their inane judgment on such things. :)

So, you won't even entertain the possibility the mole is sympathetic to Trump?

And, this is not a reach by you? That it’s all political? Trump hasn’t been involved in enough crap to make you think, “where there’s smoke there’s fire”?
BS, the first half of your rant makes perfectly good sense and you know it. Stop defending him while you still have a shred of dignity and pride, because all you have left is a shred at this point.
Herbert Marcuse couldn't have said it better.

"Forget about the 0-4, this time, THIS TIME, we are not going to be revealed to be full of it."

no , they raided his home because he broke the law, what happened to the party of law and order? i guess the rule of law doesn't matter when it is a republican that is breaking the law. is that how it works
So did Hillary, they raid her house?

All those “lock her up” chants at the Orange idiots rally’s the past 6 years have rally come back to bite tump on his A$s!

They used to be much, much more cautious and much, much better at hiding their dirt and corruption. For some reason (TDS?), they have gotten sloppy and blatant.

I just enjoy seeing our leftists twisting themselves into pretzels telling us that this isn't what it clearly is. Like we are going to trust their inane judgment on such things. :)
There would never be enough smoke to prompt the cult to say “. Hey this guy is only about himself , always has been and I have been supporting it somehow . May be I should rethink this . Won’t happen . It is incredible how this one man gets so many to think he’s being persecuted and is an honest lawful patriotic guy who is harassed for no reason . Stop the steal us still something many here think was a legitimate action and January 6 th was a benign inconsequential protest

There would never be enough smoke to prompt the cult to say “. Hey this guy is only about himself , always has been and I have been supporting it somehow . May be I should rethink this . Won’t happen . It is incredible how this one man gets so many to think he’s being persecuted and is an honest lawful patriotic guy who is harassed for no reason . Stop the steal us still something many here think was a legitimate action and January 6 th was a benign inconsequential protest
I agree, and one needs to ask if Trump broke any laws should he be held accountable or since he WAS a past President should he not be held accountable? I bet most of the trumpkins on here will not answer this question.

I agree, and one needs to ask if Trump broke any laws should he be held accountable or since he WAS a past President should he not be held accountable? I bet most of the trumpkins on here will not answer this question.
Wrong. Multiple people on here have said if trump broke any laws, try him, and if found guilty give him appropriate punishment.

Interesting perspective. This is what I'm talking about with Leftists. They can't think outside of their box or process information that doesn't fit in that box.

I'm entitled to like this or not like that. For example, I had (and have) a personal dislike of Trump. I don't like arrogant, big-mouthed, wealthy New Yorkers.

I loved Trump policies because they were the correct ones and they worked.

I loved that he smacked the Left and media in the mouth. I'd waited 40 years for someone to do it and I found it glorious. That said, he made me cringe when he picked the wrong target or crossed a line on something he said.

But based on policy alone, I enthusiastically voted for him a second time.

For the 5000th time, I resented his Stop the Steal rhetoric, rejected it immediately, and he disgusted me with his actions, and lack thereof, on Jan 6.

And yet, I'm in a cult because I won't sign off on your looney views and hate the man the way you do. I mean, seriously, do you ever listen to yourself? It's such garbage and childish thinking.

The reason we knew the Russia! Russia! Russia! thing was a hoax is because we aren't blinded by a leftist ideological box and because we can look at something and see if it makes sense. In this case of the Mar-a-Lago raid, the signs of a rat are even more apparent. But if the Left and Dems come out with substantial evidence that justifies it, I'll change my mind.

People are allowed to do that, you know. You don't have to have everything nailed down on something in the first 48 hours. Wise people sense things through reason, and most of the time they are correct, but because wisdom is understanding and applying truth, it is a process not an event.

It's more important that you end with the truth than start with it. The Left starts with lies and ends with worse lies - typically.

But, in summary, I know it blows your mind, but it can actually make sense to not like someone personally, approve of the principles they operate in doing their job, like some aspects of their rhetoric while rejecting other aspects, and decide one action is disqualifying - but also not sign onto a series of lies about that person. Refusing to go along with false narratives isn't defending Trump, it's refusing to be drawn into silly sophistry.