Where will he end up?

• Massillon

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Hoban

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • Another school

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
Probably going to the prep school in Arkansas graduating early and then right into the University of Arkansas. Maybe a Hoban fan get clarify but I don't believe you can graduate early at Hoban.
Deamonte Trayanum (Hoban Class of '20) left early in 2020 to enroll at Arizona State.

Mani has been on Facebook telling everybody goodbye. He’s leaving soon for the Prepschool in Arkansas. He went to say goodbye to McLeod and Thatcher in person at their jobs. 2 of the coaches at the center of pizza gate. Bittersweet.

Mani has been on Facebook telling everybody goodbye. He’s leaving soon for the Prepschool in Arkansas. He went to say goodbye to McLeod and Thatcher in person at their jobs. 2 of the coaches at the center of pizza gate. Bittersweet.
Good luck to the young man. I'll tell you what, and nobody is really focusing in on this, the situation at McKinley must be absolute desperation and as bad as the situation is over there....and it's BAD....people are still figuring them to finish 1st or 2nd in the league. That tells you about that league. Again....good luck to Mani.

have we ever found out if that was accurate or not? That comment still sticks out to me from that article.
Saw a Facebook post from Frank Mclouds (sp) mom saying how he went to visit the boys who were shot when they were in the hospital, so....I would imagine it's true. Not to mention all the honks would have been all over it had it not been true.