04.14.2016 4:30pm @ Tallmadge High School
04.16.2016 12:00pm Northwest High School
04.16.2016 3:00pm Northwest High School
04.18.2016 4:30pm Tallmadge High School
04.19.2016 4:30pm Kent Roosevelt High School
04.21.2016 4:30pm @ Kent Roosevelt High School
04.23.2016 11:00am Coventry High School
04.23.2016 4:00pm Smithville High School

I know Fre will be good for a roster and some insight on the team.

Last edited:

The team is VERY young!! Only 5 seniors this year of which 2 have had any varsity experience. They will struggle in the SL with the likes of Copley,Aurora.

WOW!! Like we all haven't heard the one before!! Oh forgot Tallmadge is Ohio's version of Beverly Hills!!

WOW!! Like we all haven't heard the one before!! Oh forgot Tallmadge is Ohio's version of Beverly Hills!!

Don't respond to Big Troll. He is all Akron and is still butthurt that Barberton didn't join the City Series.

���������������������������� 10-9

The JV team beat your varsity 10-9 varsity smacked them 12-0 last night. I am always right on my predictions. I will accept but not forget all of your apologies.

Salty???? So what they blew out two freshman pitchers..How's Highland, St.Eds,CCC. Run your mouth on the young team but can't beat the better teams uh!!!

Salty???? So what they blew out two freshman pitchers..How's Highland, St.Eds,CCC. Run your mouth on the young team but can't beat the better teams uh!!!

Tallmadge is probably the youngest team in the area FWIW

Just saying all that yapping on here and then nobody wants to say anything:blush:

Not that I really care about the city BUT since you asked Ellet split with the team that beat your brains in and Firestone was beating the team that beat your brains in late in the game yesterday. I expect not to hear back from you for weeks. MARK

BigWorm... Your name is making more sense to me, but I still think BigTroll would be more fitting. JK? Most of the chatter is mainly you, so when you don't post, I guess it does seem quiet. ??. Try to remember that your trashing 14yr old players... These are kids who don't even drive, and your trash talking them? :dang:

A young team
4 seniors of which 1 has significant varsity playing time
2-3 juniors 1 with moderate varsity time
Fill the rest of the team out with sophomores and freshman none of which had any varsity time till this year.
Pitching consists of one senior,one junior and the rest are sophomores and freshman.
Worm, not one person on here said anything about Barberton being the top team in the SSBL. You had to be your typical Barberton basher and run your mouth. Yes Tallmadge beat them twice one close game one not. If you had any class you would have come on here and commented about what a close game the first one was but that is above you.
Yes, they were mercied twice by Highland, beat by Copley and Aurora. But what you don't know is that these kids come out and give everything they have every game and never give up.

Just for clarity, BigWorm isn't a Tallmadge fan.

Barberton gave Tallmadge everything they could handle the first game. They are building a nice team there. Also have to give Barberton alot of credit for their facilities and putting on a good game. Not many schools have an announcer and scoreboard operator at games...including JV games.

Just for clarity, BigWorm isn't a Tallmadge fan.

Barberton gave Tallmadge everything they could handle the first game. They are building a nice team there. Also have to give Barberton alot of credit for their facilities and putting on a good game. Not many schools have an announcer and scoreboard operator at games...including JV games.

Come on Yapster, I like to support Tallmadge, I have property there. I give lots of money to their teams at various fund raisers over the years:grouphug: