MAC, WOAC, TRC

Austin.J.Powers

It's time for the Boys of Spring to be putting the work in the cage..

What does the the MAC, WOAC, TRC predictions look like?

Any individuals in the area with some real college potential?

WOAC
Ive heard Newton is down. Their Catcher got a real job and is no longer playing baseball.
That could be a big hit to the lineup.
Doesnt South have 2 good arms. Thats all you need in the WOAC as there is only 2 league games a week.

TRC

Tier 1
TC & East

Tier 2
Milton
Riverside
Bethel
Lehman

Tier 3
Northridge & Covington

I think TC is a bit above everyone but how will they do playing a league that isn't 2 games a year.
Everyone in the middle could beat each other on any given day. Covington still has the Lefty don't they???
He could beat teams on his own like Blei did a few years ago. Just don't know if they help him enough offensively.

IDK enough about the MAC to comment so Coldwater is a safe bet. lol

WOAC
Ive heard Newton is down. Their Catcher got a real job and is no longer playing baseball.
That could be a big hit to the lineup.
Doesnt South have 2 good arms. Thats all you need in the WOAC as there is only 2 league games a week.

TRC

Tier 1
TC & East

Tier 2
Milton
Riverside
Bethel
Lehman

Tier 3
Northridge & Covington

I think TC is a bit above everyone but how will they do playing a league that isn't 2 games a year.
Everyone in the middle could beat each other on any given day. Covington still has the Lefty don't they???
He could beat teams on his own like Blei did a few years ago. Just don't know if they help him enough offensively.

IDK enough about the MAC to comment so Coldwater is a safe bet. lol
Oh wow.. that could hurt Newton for sure. I knew they graduated a bunch last year and no JV.
Not sure on South's arms..
I know Bradford has 2 young guns that are pretty good.

I think Trail graduated their upper end arms.

TV has the Lipps kid. New coaches. Who knows..

TC didn't lose too many to graduation did they?

What's the preview on a Milton and East?

Standings Prediction
WOAC:
Arcanum
Newton
Bradford
Ansonia
Tri-Village
FM
South
Dixie
North
Shawnee
Trail
Miss Valley
I'd say this is fairly accurate. Scrimmages should be underway soon if not already happened. Only thing I've heard is MV scrimmages Greenville, and it wasn't pretty for the Hawks.

Based on Milton's showing vs. FM, they're not going to be too good this year. I'd move them down to tier 3. 18-1? I didn't know they allowed baseball to get that out of hand.