Los Angeles Dodgers 2022 thread

Maple_City_Fan

I know I'm Ohio's best Dodger fan despite being late starting a thread, but there has to be more fans on here besides myself.

Btw, Tony Gonsolin, aka Cat Man, is 11-0 with a 1.64 ERA. Tonight, Tyler Anderson will take the mound seeking win #10 as Big Blue will take on the Cubbies

Took my 2 younger kids last year, and next month, my oldest will be experiencing Chavez Ravine for 1st time. I try to make at least 1 trip a year

That's awesome!

Our son and daughter in law live out there, so we get out 3-4 times a year. We usually hit up an Angel's game too. No kidding, I think that the nicest people in the world work at Angel Stadium. Ha, the $10 parking fee is nice too!

Enjoy.

Dodgers complete mini 2-game Series sweep at the Big A, outscoring the Halos 16-2 in the process.

LA heads into Home All-Star break with 60-30 Vision

Epic finishes last 2 nights against rival Gnats. Mookie with go ahead 3-run HR, then last night, Belli with the Slam! These 2 finished last year with 107 and 106 wins, respectively, but now Dodgers 14.5 up on these pests

James Outman with a stellar MLB debut! 3-4 3RBIs and just a triple away from cycle. Hit his HR on 3rd ever pitch he saw at the Bigs

Dodgers win 7-3 over Rockies. This was their last game in Denver for 2022

Time to bring the pesticide to Bay Area and spray the Gnats. Put them out of their misery!

Btw, I'm totally fine NOT getting Soto. I feel we'll give up too much and I don't have a good gut feeling about him

Last night was the largest announced capacity in MLB this year; 53,000+ as Dodgers defeated Twins, 8-5. Muncy, CT3, and the big blow? Joey Gallo with PH 3-run bomb!

My 18 year son definitely enjoyed the experience

Was watching some Little League Baseball. They showed film from 2007, Bellinger hitting a HR, and throwing out a runner from CF.

"I'm Cody Bellinger and my favorite player is Manny Ramirez."

Dodgers extend winning streak to 11 with 8-3 dub over the Royals in KC. Gonsolin took a no-hitter to the 7th. The third time this year a Dodger Pitcher did this

Going for #13 in a row in Series finale against Royals

Interesting stat; if Dodgers "only" go .500 rest of the way, Padres would have to go 41-5 to overtake LA

After 12 game winning streak snapped, Dodgers received bad news today. It was assumed Walker "Butane" Buehler will come back in September, but now will miss rest of season and have elbow surgery.

Next man up, as they say