Looking for 14u Travel Tryouts

WoodyBoyd

Due to an unfortunate situation, my daughter’s travel team has disbanded. Does anyone know of any 14u tryouts in the greater Cincinnati area? We are looking for teams like Cincy Slammers, Ohio Thunder, Doom, Outlaws, Flash, United, Power, Heat, Flames, Blackhawks, Reds RBI, etc. Thanks in advance.

Due to an unfortunate situation, my daughter’s travel team has disbanded. Does anyone know of any 14u tryouts in the greater Cincinnati area? We are looking for teams like Cincy Slammers, Ohio Thunder, Doom, Outlaws, Flash, United, Power, Heat, Flames, Blackhawks, Reds RBI, etc. Thanks in advance.
This is definitely an unfortunate situation. The Teams/orgs that you mention are basically in the middle of the travel ball season, so tryouts maybe in the late summer or fall? Fast Pitch allows a Guest Player or 2? Contact some of those Organizations so she may get to play some the remainder of this season as a guest player?

Here is a list. It gets updated as teams enter their dates.