Lonneman not playing for moe

iamtunechi

I have recently received word that Jack Lonneman will not be playing for Moeller High School this year. If true this could be a serious blow to Moeller's team. Lonneman suffered several injuries this year playing for Attack, but has returned and is looking to be a formidable middle hitter. I can only imagine what is going through the mind of Moeller's coach. I send my condolences to Moeller Vball.

I have recently received word that Jack Lonneman will not be playing for Moeller High School this year. If true this could be a serious blow to Moeller's team. Lonneman suffered several injuries this year playing for Attack, but has returned and is looking to be a formidable middle hitter. I can only imagine what is going through the mind of Moeller's coach. I send my condolences to Moeller Vball.
I agree with his decision to not play. It was very hard to watch him play in previous years. With countless dump after dump being put in the net, I think his decision will not only benefit him but also benefit Moeller.

I agree with his decision to not play. It was very hard to watch him play in previous years. With countless dump after dump being put in the net, I think his decision will not only benefit him but also benefit Moeller.

Agreed. Although he has such a head for the game, one would wonder where his head went during matches. He's been killing it with Attack however.

Talbot is by the far the greater athletic specimen. Talbot is not restrained by injuries and was voted 1st Team All State both his junior and senior year. The comparison is nothing but a complete and utter joke.