Link to access the Elder sport archives

The archive was a valuable asset that I would go to at least every other month. I hope that they are able to reconstruct it. I believe it is worth putting some effort into it on the part of the administration. Maybe have the IT students work on it.

The archive was a valuable asset that I would go to at least every other month. I hope that they are able to reconstruct it. I believe it is worth putting some effort into it on the part of the administration. Maybe have the IT students work on it.

Maybe start a GoFundMe page to have a few of these students, who love Elder sports and IT, earn some money after school or as a summer intern project reconstruct the archive page and maybe make it better with video and some new photos.

Maybe start a GoFundMe page to have a few of these students, who love Elder sports and IT, earn some money after school or as a summer intern project reconstruct the archive page and maybe make it better with video and some new photos.

I think a GoFundMe would be well supported. They could start with football and then expand to the other sports. Once started, I think it would take off.

We recently recovered two additional caches of files from Doc Sharp’s Elder Sports Archives site. The good news is that this doubles or triples what we’d previously been able to recover. The bad news is that these files are nearly 20 years old (circa 2004-2005) and there are still significant portions of the site missing.

You can see everything we’ve recovered here:
https://prepconnectweb.com/sites/ehsports.com/archive_02/index.htm

Most importantly, a team of people are working on creating a new sports archive that will be integrated into EHSports.com—which will make maintaining current and historical records easier going forward. (We’re also building additional features to improve that site as well.) There’s no timeline for its completion yet but with what we recovered recently, it may have saved months of work.

We recently recovered two additional caches of files from Doc Sharp’s Elder Sports Archives site. The good news is that this doubles or triples what we’d previously been able to recover. The bad news is that these files are nearly 20 years old (circa 2004-2005) and there are still significant portions of the site missing.

You can see everything we’ve recovered here:
https://prepconnectweb.com/sites/ehsports.com/archive_02/index.htm

Most importantly, a team of people are working on creating a new sports archive that will be integrated into EHSports.com—which will make maintaining current and historical records easier going forward. (We’re also building additional features to improve that site as well.) There’s no timeline for its completion yet but with what we recovered recently, it may have saved months of work.
Have loved the video vault!

That site helps me come up with weird facts. Like when Elder plays Pickerington North, that will be only the 5th school we played in football with the mascot Panther.