Libs of Tik Tok

Omar

Even if Tik Tok was created by the Chinese to spy on us, they’re probably not thinking about us as a threat. Just give us 20 yrs and we’ll crumble on our own at this rate.

If a female dog likes to eat cats but they are still a bitch, is it because they might be A-flux trapped in aloe sexual body, or more likely it is just because of their capitalist white male master's microaggression's?

Omar on tik tok getting mad at the alogrithm. LOL. It is a mirror into yourself...

I went on saw mostly funny dogs, some dancing and camping.

Omar on tik tok getting mad at the alogrithm. LOL. It is a mirror into yourself...

I went on saw mostly funny dogs, some dancing and camping.
I’m not on tik tok, that’s a YouTube video highlighting the lunacy on there. It’s mostly far left Gen Z nut cases.

What are u searching on Youtube that is taking you to genderless muppets?
It’s a Twitter account that finds these lunatics. This is the future of progressivism. Muppets with penis shaped noses dressing as women.

I also like how Twitter has a verified Right Wing Watch account, meanwhile, there’s tons of User Handles with hammer & sickle logos in them.

I plead the fifth dimension. this girl will end up a crazy old cat lady.. half of women are going to be unmarried dog and cat mommies in 10 years.. an actual study was done on this for market future trends. You might want to invest in companies that make cat and dog products.
I mean, I’m not going to have kids. If I do get married, the odds of it lasting are low, so I’m not going to throw rocks there.