Liberal media stoking the racial divide

The problem is that this should not be a tit for tat thing. Who cares about FOX news. Who Cares about MSNBC or any other news site? People were murdered. Killed going to the Grocery Store on a weekend afternoon. Picking up a birthday cake for a 3 year old's birthday party. Running in to get some milk. I have no idea what it's like to be black or to be a woman or anything other than me. I went to the grocery store myself at about the same time to pick up some stuff. Think about people getting gunned down and that the color of their skin had something to do with the motivation. I cannot wrap my head around that. They weren't killed because they were robbing the store or selling or buying drugs or doing anything other than being human beings buying groceries, and having different skin tone than me. Those of you on the RIGHT, fix that problem. come up with a solution. I don't care who solves the problem, just solve it. Stop the excuses. I have had very few times in my life where my skin color made a difference good or bad. Certainly not targeted to be killed because of it. That should anger everyone and it shouldn't be so hard to put yourselves in the place of innocent people gunned down for the dumbest reason I have ever heard of.

Well said, thank you. They could do that while also b***ing about what Dems could do too. It's called multi-tasking.

Unfortunately they won't, and their current leader certainly won't, because that is now firmly the base. Liz Cheney nailed it, of course, but they don't want to hear that.

The problem is that this should not be a tit for tat thing. Who cares about FOX news. Who Cares about MSNBC or any other news site? People were murdered. Killed going to the Grocery Store on a weekend afternoon. Picking up a birthday cake for a 3 year old's birthday party. Running in to get some milk. I have no idea what it's like to be black or to be a woman or anything other than me. I went to the grocery store myself at about the same time to pick up some stuff. Think about people getting gunned down and that the color of their skin had something to do with the motivation. I cannot wrap my head around that. They weren't killed because they were robbing the store or selling or buying drugs or doing anything other than being human beings buying groceries, and having different skin tone than me. Those of you on the RIGHT, fix that problem. come up with a solution. I don't care who solves the problem, just solve it. Stop the excuses. I have had very few times in my life where my skin color made a difference good or bad. Certainly not targeted to be killed because of it. That should anger everyone and it shouldn't be so hard to put yourselves in the place of innocent people gunned down for the dumbest reason I have ever heard of.
Many many people cannot see past the fog, and instead of appealing to ones humanity they turn on each other. The West shall fall under this banner of infighting. The left sees this as a opportunity to get what they want. The right see it as possibility to lose what they want. Both corrupting the martyrs to be what they want them to be. All while ignoring the true underlying issues with this country. The Government

This shooting was horrific, there is no doubt about it. But this type of killing likely represents 1% or less of the annual murders committed in the U.S. Over 21,000 murders last year; how many of those involved a shooting similar to this one? I doubt it was more than 1%. So while the media does its typical disservice to the airwaves and The People, the real problems, the real numbers continue to fly under the radar. There are going to be these one-off nutjobs that commit a heinous crime; it happens and we may never fully understand why. Meanwhile the hourly, daily, weekly murders roll on, as if we are immune to them anymore ........over 20,000 per year. I contend that solving that crisis situation should be the priority.

This shooting was horrific, there is no doubt about it. But this type of killing likely represents 1% or less of the annual murders committed in the U.S. Over 21,000 murders last year; how many of those involved a shooting similar to this one? I doubt it was more than 1%. So while the media does its typical disservice to the airwaves and The People, the real problems, the real numbers continue to fly under the radar. There are going to be these one-off nutjobs that commit a heinous crime; it happens and we may never fully understand why. Meanwhile the hourly, daily, weekly murders roll on, as if we are immune to them anymore ........over 20,000 per year. I contend that solving that crisis situation should be the priority.
Don't think anyone feels any numbers fly under the radar. 210 senseless murders is a starting point. There have been 198 "one-off nutjob" mass shootings already in the US in 2022. 6 more since the one in Buffalo. Nearly 80% of murders in the US involve a gun. Add another 21,000 number of suicides using guns to your 21,000 murders.

BUT... What does the "media" have to do with any of this? What are the "real problems"? Guns are a problem don't you think? No, you don't!

Always a BUT...Always an excuse.

You throw out a 1% statistic and ignore every statistic for the last 50 years.

Little kids justify things with But. Not adults.

Please provide the link for the "198 one-off nutjob mass shootings already in the US in 2022".

Also provide the link(s) confirming they are racially motivated.

Thanks.

Don't think anyone feels any numbers fly under the radar. 210 senseless murders is a starting point. There have been 198 "one-off nutjob" mass shootings already in the US in 2022. 6 more since the one in Buffalo. Nearly 80% of murders in the US involve a gun. Add another 21,000 number of suicides using guns to your 21,000 murders.

BUT... What does the "media" have to do with any of this? What are the "real problems"? Guns are a problem don't you think? No, you don't!

Always a BUT...Always an excuse.

You throw out a 1% statistic and ignore every statistic for the last 50 years.

Little kids justify things with But. Not adults.
That but in your response was even bolded by you, little kid Lol.

Please provide the link for the "198 one-off nutjob mass shootings already in the US in 2022".

Also provide the link(s) confirming they are racially motivated.

Thanks.

Like everything else in present day modern spin, the perceived definition of a word / concept often has different meanings. This is true especially in political narratives.
Mass Shootings.. what comes to mind? A single individual that indiscriminately shoots and kills many people.. How many is many? Depends on the narrative/political spin and if the individual used a firearms or if they used a vehicle, bomb, knife or sledge hammer.
MSM could care less if someone drove over 100 people with a truck. This is not a mass shooting so there is no catalyst to gin up the anti-gun narrative.

A cursory review of the list indicates that you don't want me or anyone else to pick apart that list because the true narrative behind the results will not fit your viewpoint.
I have no viewpoint to fit or not fit. You asked for something, I provided it. You yourself said 21,000 people were murdered in a year. 80% of your 21,000 were by guns. There are another 21,000 suicides by guns. The people are no less dead because of anything the media reports. You can pick apart the lists however you want. You can do it 1% at a time. Compare the list to other countries. Compare states to states. At the end of the day, we either care that 21,000 are murdered or we don't. We either try to lessen that, or we don't. Was it a one off nutjob or not? Doesn't really look like it is One O
Like everything else in present day modern spin, the perceived definition of a word / concept often has different meanings. This is true especially in political narratives.
Mass Shootings.. what comes to mind? A single individual that indiscriminately shoots and kills many people.. How many is many? Depends on the narrative/political spin and if the individual used a firearms or if they used a vehicle, bomb, knife or sledge hammer.
MSM could care less if someone drove over 100 people with a truck. This is not a mass shooting so there is no catalyst to gin up the anti-gun narrative.
You can eat up the MSM BS all you want. I I've seen in the media where they did report that someone drove a car into a crowd and killed someone. So, that is just blatantly false. I've seen where murders with bombs were reported. People killed with knives have been reported. There are entire shows that do nothing but show murders by all sorts of methods. Dateline goes in depth into every type of murder imaginable. There are over 2500 episodes of Dateline about 70% of them are murders. Pretty sure murders of every type get their fair share of coverage. You believing that they don't is just odd. You honestly believe that if someone drove over 100 people with a truck, it would not be reported? You would not hear about it? At least 10 pages of stories in Google search of people being run over by vehicles. I did not go past 10. So, it is getting coverage. Sort of interesting that only a fraction of the "Mass Shootings" in the list were extensively covered, but there is a narrative. You would think all of them would be reported on extensively if it was so slanted. Hey, Another Mass Shooting, Another Mass Shooting. 198 of them in 140 days. They could do a new one every day. Do you think 50 people a day being killed using guns each day every day every day every day might fit the ANTI-GUN narrative? Don't you think they would be doing that? Looks like for every murder by motor vehicle, there are 500 by firearm. Which one deserves more coverage. Do you really expect every murder to get the same coverage?