Leveon Bell is available

Where will he land? Maybe the Browns to replace Chubb’s absence?

Dislike. He imagines that he is as great as he once was, and is not something the Browns need right now. Hunt is awesome, and D'Ernest looks so hungry he will run through brick walls. We are fine at RB.

Leaving the Steelers has worked out well for AB and Bell. What a couple of fools. I think there's a chance he finds out he's not much coveted at this point. The Jets are awful, but he still did not look like the same player whenever he got on the field with them.

Hopefully no team in the League will actually pay for Cancer, that’s what Bell is in a Team environment.

hopefully he ends up back home as a stiller.

jtk
()
Please dear lord NO
The Rooneys will resign a player who left under good terms. They aren't bringing back malcontents. The Steelers do fine with splitting Carrie's aming various people. Last thing we need is a diva wanting his touches.

I dont know the financial part of it, but the only way a team signs him if the price is right.

I’m sure someone will take a chance on him because, I BELIEVE I READ THAT, any team signing him can do so for the league minimum bc the Jets have to pay his salary (6 more million). Team signing him will give him the minimum (whatever it is, let’s say 0.5 million). The other 5.5 million comes from jets. He won’t be on a new salary.

Knowing that, it’s not very risky to sign him unless you believe he will be a detriment to the team, chemistry wise.

Browns are the only ones who wanted Kareem Hunt, that seems to have worked out well. And I guarantee the reason others stayed away had nothing to do with his talent, it was they were afraid of his character.

so is Bells talent down? Yes. Is he worth the league minimum though? Yes.

I could see Carolina, New England, Philadelphia, San Fran, all needing a RB or backup for league minimim

I’m sure someone will take a chance on him because, I BELIEVE I READ THAT, any team signing him can do so for the league minimum bc the Jets have to pay his salary (6 more million). Team signing him will give him the minimum (whatever it is, let’s say 0.5 million). The other 5.5 million comes from jets. He won’t be on a new salary.

You are correct, Coach.

Knowing that, it’s not very risky to sign him unless you believe he will be a detriment to the team, chemistry wise.

Browns are the only ones who wanted Kareem Hunt, that seems to have worked out well. And I guarantee the reason others stayed away had nothing to do with his talent, it was they were afraid of his character.

I could see Carolina, New England, Philadelphia, San Fran, all needing a RB or backup for league minimim
Hunt has always played 110%, while Bell got the big contract and got "complacent".

I do agree though, that with the right team he is well worth the league minimum for the rest of the year.

Bell will ABSOLUTELY go to a winner, and a team who has a shot at the SB.

That leads to:
Buccaneers.
Chiefs.
Browns.
Seahawks.