Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Always feels good to "stick it to the man" and this weekend Pastime Tournaments was "the man'.

Saves 280 bucks by booking myself instead of their stay to play link.

Plus..we were only going to stay 3 days so the 10 a day was cheaper than the 40 pass. To save money they did away with wristbands and went to a code to scan at the game. So paid the ten...scanned..then it asked what ticket you bought.
So..

We naturally clicked the full pass so that saved another 60 bucks.

We were able to afford 2 hot dogs at dinner because of this.

Does Berlitz have a course teaching the language you are speaking? I've no idea what any of that meant.

Last edited:
1626719443343.png

Picking up the SCUBA tanks here in a bit so we can do a shakedown this weekend in the town pool we have rented out so we are good to go when we head out in a few weeks!
Just did some diving in Marathon Key. Son got to enjoy a 4' to 5' reef shark up close. He paused and just remained neutral. It looked him in the eyes and he at him. Brief second, then it just turned and swam away.

Just did some diving in Marathon Key. Son got to enjoy a 4' to 5' reef shark up close. He paused and just remained neutral. It looked him in the eyes and he at him. Brief second, then it just turned and swam away.
We like to go to Gilboa in NWO.

Day 0 on the comeback trail. Beach run. Back issues rhe last year and half have hindered me.

Better than expected...but not quite as good as I hoped.

This has to work, my future depends on it. #comeback.

We like to go to Gilboa in NWO.

Day 0 on the comeback trail. Beach run. Back issues rhe last year and half have hindered me.

Better than expected...but not quite as good as I hoped.

This has to work, my future depends on it. #comeback.
We are always in comeback mode at our age.

I once took a boat for a spin. That's why I don't do boats much anymore.

I remodeled the house. Moved a large pile of...stuff from the livingroom to a closet in a bedroom. Went to a grad party for family. A very rare occasion, couldn't miss it. They had one of those chocolate fountains with marshmellows, oreos, chips ahoy's and toothpicks. A genius invented that. It was me and about six really short humans. Messes were made. Had a taco bar too. That was good also.

Wonderful weekend. Rented out the town pool for a few hours and it 10 of the nieces and nephews all tried scuba and I think they're hooked.

First time the 30 of us have been together since Christmas of '19.
Them today another gatherings and then a few hours in the lake.

Welfare life is awesome.

Water heater went out. The light codes were in order. Pilot was lighting but not the burner so I took off the cover plate.

Did you know, you can use a water heater to crispy fry a snake? I've added to my cooking skills.

Forgot to mention from last weekend..
When is the last time you saw 30 people go three hours without being on their phones?

Prepped the boat tonight with a short spin o get ready..hope to spend a lot of time on the lake this weekend.

Wonder if the gas place accepts EBT or I can buy gas with hot dogs..that's all we can afford on this welfare state we are in

Winding down another good weekend. Ran pain free, On the lake and grilled out three days in a row. Even a little windy day on the water is a good one!

Weeds are getting baaaad so I don't go all over like I used to. Looks like a great week weather wise so won't even cover it fully.

HS football is starting and since I am not banned from my alma mater like someone on here I look forward to games this year.