LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

“Oh LeBron ?, you’re so great and smart! You are 6’8” and a freakish athlete and are exceptional at putting a ball through a round hole. If not for your ability to do that, your life would most likely resemble George Floyd’s not Michael Jordan’s. But, because people follow you on social media because of your basketball skills, I WarriorBlue will do anything for you, and believe anything you say! You are like a modern day Malcolm X ( I know you don’t know what that means yet, due to you still being on Chp 1, but you will one day).”

WB, you sound like a middle school student who’s easily influenced by fame?
Talk about some serous jealousy. You can get treatment for your anger.

Talk about some serous jealousy. You can get treatment for your anger.
Huh? Where do you garner that? I guess if that’s the case, not sure jealousy is a great choice. Maybe envious? I’m pretty envious of most professional athletes along the lines of “man, I’d love to get paid like that to play a game”. So, if that’s considered “jealousy” in your world, I’m fine with that.
Im certainly not jealous or envious of his ability to articulate himself and to be a sheeple and a sheep herder at the same time.

Huh? Where do you garner that? I guess if that’s the case, not sure jealousy is a great choice. Maybe envious? I’m pretty envious of most professional athletes along the lines of “man, I’d love to get paid like that to play a game”. So, if that’s considered “jealousy” in your world, I’m fine with that.
Im certainly not jealous or envious of his ability to articulate himself and to be a sheeple and a sheep herder at the same time.
I’m not sure what you do for a living but I am pretty sure playing professional basketball and being one of the best to ever do it, is a good bit more difficult than how you earn a living. If Lebron James never existed, we would be deprived of one of the greatest ever at his craft. If you never existed, nobody would care or notice. I would say envy and jealousy are both appropriate.

I’m not sure what you do for a living but I am pretty sure playing professional basketball and being one of the best to ever do it, is a good bit more difficult than how you earn a living. If Lebron James never existed, we would be deprived of one of the greatest ever at his craft. If you never existed, nobody would care or notice. I would say envy and jealousy are both appropriate.
Wow you are dense. You should go back and look at some posts months ago. I defend LBJs basketball ability to the fullest extent. You are a moron. With your twisted view of importance, couldn’t what you said to me be applied to yourself? You are so monumentally stupid that you indict yourself.
“If Lebron James never existed, we would be deprived of one of the greatest ever at his craft. If ProV1 never existed, nobody would care or notice.”

I mean, monumentally dumb. How would you know you were deprived of LBJ if he never existed?
Did you fail philosophy?

Wow you are dense. You should go back and look at some posts months ago. I defend LBJs basketball ability to the fullest extent. You are a moron. With your twisted view of importance, couldn’t what you said to me be applied to yourself? You are so monumentally stupid that you indict yourself.
“If Lebron James never existed, we would be deprived of one of the greatest ever at his craft. If ProV1 never existed, nobody would care or notice.”

I mean, monumentally dumb. How would you know you were deprived of LBJ if he never existed?
Did you fail philosophy?
I'm not the dude ranting about him getting paid to play basketball. Your existence is one grievance after another.

ACCOUNTABILITY! POLICE NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! PERIOD! Carry on with your hate!
Have a great evening!
CRIMINALS NEED NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE LAW BREAKING AND DEFIANT ATTITUDES! PERIOD!

There you go! :cool:

But seriously, over 90% of these incidents occur when the person being shot or restrained is breaking the law and not following orders from the police. Why is it always the cops fault in your eyes when the person breaking the law is not following orders?

Yes there are bad cops just like in every profession and those need to be weeded out. But I still don't understand this attitude to make the criminal the victim when things go bad while they are defying the police.

Last edited:
He could do that! But who is going to the cops to stop killing black folks especially when they don’t have weapons or done anything serious! White folks don’t get treated the same way when they do the same
Yeah white people never get shot by police ?

1619137451149.png