LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

No, I asked more than once on the other thread and you ran off to the football forum....

And like I said, since you brought up Trump, how is LeBron saying "YOU'RE NEXT" and posting the picture of the cop not inciting violence? Ignoring that statement is hypocritical.

And again, before you bring him up again..... Twitter should have banned him years ago.
Banned who?

Yeah , a random tweet as opposed to thousands of them littered with lies some of them dangerous that the leader of the free world posted daily for years are equivalent ? Good take . Lies that influneced and still influence millions? Twitter made the right choice and reasonable people agree and those reasonable people voted this azzzz out of office.
But, but, but...TRUMP!

Yeah , a random tweet as opposed to thousands of them littered with lies some of them dangerous that the leader of the free world posted daily for years are equivalent ? Good take . Lies that influneced and still influence millions? Twitter made the right choice and reasonable people agree and those reasonable people voted this azzzz out of office.
Here we go...I merely click on Yappi and immediately find the dumbest post of the day. So soon.

Hey, take it easy, Biden has no idea what he's saying half the time.

Yes , you are denoting{ [sarcastically } that Twitter would never ban someone like LeBron because he's Liberal { black and grew up poor } BUT they did ban Trump{ white and a silver spoon doosh} who pretends to be conservative because it suits his personal purposes at this point in his corrupt life . So your point was twitter is UNFAIR to your people ..but lets others post what they want. No?
Can't........stop........with.......Trump............I........love........him.......Help.......me......

I wonder what his many armed security guards would do if someone came after him with a knife. I don't think it would end well for the knife wielding individual.

Ohio Going Blue

rot1iSpo0nsohrfed ·

We’ve been asked by several people to address the tweet that LeBron James sent out to the public, threatening a Columbus (Ohio) Police Officer. Now that I’m off duty, I can finally put my words into sentences and speak from the heart. Please note, before I get into this, OGB blurred out the officers face.
LeBron James
, you are no hero. You are no king. You are a joke. It’s a shame that so many young people look up to you and THIS is how you choose to use your platform. To threaten a police officer, who was doing his job by SAVING a life - and you know what? I’m going to say it - ANOTHER BLACK LIFE! Don’t Black Lives Matter? Of course! But you don’t get to pick a choose which life matters. If it were one of your daughters being attacked with a KNIFE, wouldn’t you want the officer to stop the threat, any means necessary? Let’s say that the officer could’ve tased her (he couldn’t have) but let’s say he could have, TASERS DO NOT STOP EVERYONE. What if she was drugged up on something? We’ve seen it time and time again. The taser wouldn’t have done anything and we would be having a funeral for the girl she was trying to MURDER. I know that we police officers are so “beneath” you, so I’m not even going to suggest you trying a ride along, people with your mindset are so ignorantly set in their ways. Make NO mistake, if God forbid someone showed up to one of your games trying to harm you or others, we police officers would die trying to save your life.

The irony is LeBron is a useful idiot to, and a financial beneficiary of, the brutal Chinese communist government that does not hesitate to jail or kill their critics with no remorse or regard for age, gender, race, religion, etc.

He should be telling these black people to listen and do what the cop says instead of being defiant and refusing. He promotes the problem.

He could do that! But who is going to the cops to stop killing black folks especially when they don’t have weapons or done anything serious! White folks don’t get treated the same way when they do the same

He could do that! But who is going to the cops to stop killing black folks especially when they don’t have weapons or done anything serious! White folks don’t get treated the same way when they do the same
I agree with you to an extent, but the reason blacks...particularly urban blacks...are suspected more is due to the disproportionate crime activity of young black males compared to other demographics. We need to start nailing down the root causes to correct this. Number one is poverty. What drives the poverty? One of the best predictors of poverty is single parent households, especially when the female is the lone parent present. Solving that problem would be the way to solve most of the rest.

Lol. How much are you worth? How many kids have you paid full tuition for? How many schools have you built? What kind of donations have you given to your community? Do you partially own in professional. Do you own any businesses! It’s laughable you and people on this forum. You don’t agree with what he said? Fine. But dumb? C’MON MAN! Did he over react? Maybe but you guys don’t mention the other tweets that he sent to clarify.
Tesoro Zimmmerman, you never said anything about Trump and all the stupid crap he said! I guess you agree with him. Brett Favre is giving his opinion on situations now. You probably agree with him too. You and everyone on this forum, GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!

I agree with you to an extent, but the reason blacks...particularly urban blacks...are suspected more is due to the disproportionate crime activity of young black males compared to other demographics. We need to start nailing down the root causes to correct this. Number one is poverty. What drives the poverty? One of the best predictors of poverty is single parent households, especially when the female is the lone parent present. Solving that problem would be the way to solve most of the rest.
You have great points. You are right. But legislation has to be past to help with this and this won’t happen.

Lol. How much are you worth? How many kids have you paid full tuition for? How many schools have you built? What kind of donations have you given to your community? Do you partially own in professional. Do you own any businesses! It’s laughable you and people on this forum. You don’t agree with what he said? Fine. But dumb? C’MON MAN! Did he over react? Maybe but you guys don’t mention the other tweets that he sent to clarify.
Tesoro Zimmmerman, you never said anything about Trump and all the stupid crap he said! I guess you agree with him. Brett Favre is giving his opinion on situations now. You probably agree with him too. You and everyone on this forum, GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!
Oh I'm sorry, Lebron. Be as dumb and divisive as you want. Sit in your 100 million dollar house and dictate to the rest of the world how racist this country is. Sit in your gated mansion surrounded by private security while you advocated that we get rid of police in minority communities (the communities where police are needed the most).

Keep sniffing his jock.

Reactions: y2h
You play the victim well. Aweeee...poor me, I'm black.

Reactions: y2h
And you do realize that being able to play with a ball is no indication of intelligence level right? Shall I post his book review of Malcom X's autobiography? He's a smart one.

One of the best predictors of poverty is single parent households, especially when the female is the lone parent present. Solving that problem would be the way to solve most of the rest.

Solving the problem requires an acknowledgement that the problem exists........ You never hear the national rabblerousers mention that 70% of all black children are born into a single parent household.

There's a reason for that......

If the problem is addressed and solved..... Their gravy train goes away.

How to pimp "your own people" 101.

“Oh LeBron ?, you’re so great and smart! You are 6’8” and a freakish athlete and are exceptional at putting a ball through a round hole. If not for your ability to do that, your life would most likely resemble George Floyd’s not Michael Jordan’s. But, because people follow you on social media because of your basketball skills, I WarriorBlue will do anything for you, and believe anything you say! You are like a modern day Malcolm X ( I know you don’t know what that means yet, due to you still being on Chp 1, but you will one day).”

WB, you sound like a middle school student who’s easily influenced by fame?

“Oh LeBron ?, you’re so great and smart! You are 6’8” and a freakish athlete and are exceptional at putting a ball through a round hole. If not for your ability to do that, your life would most likely resemble George Floyd’s not Michael Jordan’s. But, because people follow you on social media because of your basketball skills, I WarriorBlue will do anything for you, and believe anything you say! You are like a modern day Malcolm X ( I know you don’t know what that means yet, due to you still being on Chp 1, but you will one day).”

WB, you sound like a middle school student who’s easily influenced by fame?
He has an addiction to jock sniffing...

Don’t resist, it’s that simple. Anyone who does should get the same treatment. I’ve no sympathy.

Neither do white cops get treated them same when they actually defend a black person’s life.

The direct result of the destruction of the black family and specifically black fathers is the “Great Society”.
Government replaced black fathers. 3 generations later it is even worse.