LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

Here is the tweet in question for those wondering

064A0C7A-500E-484D-A7C2-1C81D0C24F04.png

I fully expect Twitter to ban LeBron for inciting violence.....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah , a random tweet as opposed to thousands of them littered with lies some of them dangerous that the leader of the free world posted daily for years are equivalent ? Good take . Lies that influneced and still influence millions? Twitter made the right choice and reasonable people agree and those reasonable people voted this azzzz out of office.

1) Where the hell did I mention Trump?
2) Most people would look at 4 laughing emojis as a sign of sarcasm :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes , you are denoting{ [sarcastically } that Twitter would never ban someone like LeBron because he's Liberal { black and grew up poor } BUT they did ban Trump{ white and a silver spoon doosh} who pretends to be conservative because it suits his personal purposes at this point in his corrupt life . So your point was twitter is UNFAIR to your people ..but lets others post what they want. No?

Yes , you are denoting{ [sarcastically } that Twitter would never ban someone like LeBron because he's Liberal { black and grew up poor } BUT they did ban Trump{ white and a silver spoon doosh} who pretends to be conservative because it suits his personal purposes at this point in his corrupt life . So your point was twitter is UNFAIR to your people ..but lets others post what they want. No?
Not even close......

You aren't very good at this.....

Why won't you answer my question on the 16yr old thread?

Replace the girl in the pink shirt with someone close to you.....

You telling me that you don't want that cop shooting the girl with the knife? (she's trying to stab someone close to you)

So I did nail that LeBron nonsense since you changed the subject. I only asked the question that others may ask if there was another way to deal with that besides 4 shots to the chest. The footage suggested that people were really close to the 16 yar old girl who was acting aggressively with the knife. Hate to see any young person killed under any circumstances . I am not saying that that cop should be punished and charged. Just aksed if there was another way for the GROUP of officers to overtake a 16 year old with a knife . May be the full footage will prove that there wasn't . As close as the camera was ? That's why I asked if there was an alternative to pumping 4 shots to the chest { basically assuring her death } Terrible story.

So I did nail that LeBron nonsense since you changed the subject. I only asked the question that others may ask if there was another way to deal with that besides 4 shots to the chest. The footage suggested that people were really close to the 16 yar old girl who was acting aggressively with the knife. Hate to see any young person killed under any circumstances . I am not saying that that cop should be punished and charged. Just aksed if there was another way for the GROUP of officers to overtake a 16 year old with a knife . May be the full footage will prove that there wasn't . As close as the camera was ? That's why I asked if there was an alternative to pumpinf 4 shots to the chest . Treerible story
No, I asked more than once on the other thread and you ran off to the football forum....

And like I said, since you brought up Trump, how is LeBron saying "YOU'RE NEXT" and posting the picture of the cop not inciting violence? Ignoring that statement is hypocritical.

And again, before you bring him up again..... Twitter should have banned him years ago.

Last edited:
No, I asked more than once on the other thread and you ran off to the football forum....

And like I said, since you brought up Trump, how is LeBron saying "YOU'RE NEXT" not inciting violence? Ignoring that statement is hypocritical.

And again, before you bring him up again..... Twitter should have banned him years ago.
Is there proof that LeBron has incited violence ? Is there proof that Trump has? Next to be prosecuted? OK . I don't agree that the policeman who shot the girl 4 times in the chest should be charged given what I know and saw .{ questioned if there was a different way to diffuse the situation } Not ignoring it , but You're next = 'May be" being indicted?

Is there proof that LeBron has incited violence ? Is there proof that Trump has? Next to be prosecuted? OK . I don't agree that the policeman who shot the girl 4 times in the chest should be charged given what I know and saw .{ questioned if there was a different way to diffuse the situation } Not ignoring it , but You're next = 'May be" being indicted?
Lebron wants him hanged. That would be inciting violence. Lebron will likely be sued since the cop will receive death threats and won’t be able to work again

Replace the girl in the pink shirt with someone close to you.....

You telling me that you don't want that cop shooting the girl with the knife? (she's trying to stab someone close to you)

And since you brought up Trump (big shocker there)......

Twitter is being hypocritical ;) Even you know that.
The left is hypocritical.

Trump: protest peacefully. The left: hes an unAmerican Nazi! Impeach!

Auntie Maxine: burn this mother down if they dont convict the cracker. The left: she is a great American leader!