Leaf scrimmage schedual:

Colt 17 24

Leaf scrimmage schedual: 2010

Friday 8/13/10 Normandy High School @ Byers Field 1PM
Friday 8/20/10 Midpark High School @ Home 6PM

Freshman Friday 8/20/10 Midpark High School @ Home 4PM

Last edited:

Controlled scrimmage vs. Normandy 8/13. The leaf moved the ball crisply highlighted by some nice throws and good hands by the receivers. The running game looked great between the tackles but needs some work running wide. On defense the front seven was stout causing many plays for negative yardage. Example the first 20 plays for Normandy resulted in four fourth downs. The safety's had it easy in the heat because not many plays made it to their level. Overall I was very impressed with the "D".

Last edited:
Controlled scrimmage vs. Normandy 8/13. The leaf moved the ball crisply highlighted by some nice throws and good hands by the receivers. The running game looked great between the tackles but needs some work running wide. On defense the front seven was stout causing many plays for negative yardage. Example the first 20 plays for Normandy resulted in four fourth downs. The safety's had it easy in the heat because not many plays made it to their level. Overall I was very impressed with the "D".

Scrimmage results 8/20

Freshman lost 24-12 in thier half of action. Basically broke two long runs for leaf scores.

Varsity won 14-6 but it was hard to gauge because they used so many players on O and D. I don't think all the starters were in the game on both sides of the ball for the half of play. The first handoff was fumbled and recovered by Midpark. Then a missed coverage on a wheel route caused the 25 TD. After that the D was stout and didn't give up many yards at all. A few glitches were caused because the linebackers were bumping into the behinds of the lineman causing them to jump into the neutral zone three times. On offense they moved the ball well on the ground and in the air resulting several gains of 10 yard or more. Overall it looked like a good tuneup for the 2010 season.

Scrimmage results 8/20

Freshman lost 24-12 in thier half of action. Basically broke two long runs for leaf scores.

Varsity won 14-6 but it was hard to gauge because they used so many players on O and D. I don't think all the starters were in the game on both sides of the ball for the half of play. The first handoff was fumbled and recovered by Midpark. Then a missed coverage on a wheel route caused the 25 TD. After that the D was stout and didn't give up many yards at all. A few glitches were caused because the linebackers were bumping into the behinds of the lineman causing them to jump into the neutral zone three times. On offense they moved the ball well on the ground and in the air resulting several gains of 10 yard or more. Overall it looked like a good tuneup for the 2010 season.

PS: Didnt stay for the JV portion.