Lasalle Lancers 2021

What will the Lancers record be this year during the regular season?

• 10-0

• 9-1

• 8-2

• 7-3

• 6-4

• 5-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sure the Moeller game was a big disappointment, but the last 2 weeks they have played Top 25 in the nation caliber teams in Cathedral and St. Xavier. I think Lasalle will be ready come playoff time. They've been plenty tested against the best.
Agreed. Moeller was a game that should have gone better. Bounce back in the weeks ahead.

Tomorrow's game could shed some light on whether their back or there are problems with O and D. Let's hope they start getting it together, as we know they can , but do they?

Tomorrow's game could shed some light on whether their back or there are problems with O and D. Let's hope they start getting it together, as we know they can , but do they?

Yeah, it has to be a blowout for me to feel good about a shot at winning Region 8.

Winton Woods played both Trotwood and La Salle. Winton Woods beat Trotwood 18-0 in week one while La Salle beat Winton Wodds 21-7 in week two. I feel like La Salle is probably 3-4 touchdowns better than Trotwood on paper.

Lots of concerns on both sides of the ball

Not sure I understand the defensive scheme and offensive plays are timid

I don’t think any of this is what was expected and definitely not hoped for but the team just doesn’t seem to be in sync on either side of the ball

Last edited:
Defense doesn’t look all that good today they look out of place. I think the office will do fine but I have to worry about the defense at this time they just don’t look right
I don’t see Ruffin out there. He hurt?

They’re struggling with tackling the QB.

Not sure why they’re sending everybody back instead of keeping some linebackers up on the line to prevent all these long runs

Game is over but oh boy this is not portend for good things in the playoffs until get this offensive situation fixed up way way way too timid

WW Seems to have picked up someSteam last few weeks and I wouldn’t count them An easy out of the playoffs at all at least in region eight

And I don’t know what you can figure LS WILL do since they looked coming good out of the gate yesterday but then once the gate was shut And it was time to play football they just kind of moseyed around. Defense had it sporadic good moments and Offense looked awfully timid

Next week the game against Elder, they are going to be playing a team that Played Sharp , Both on O and D,very into the game they were playing and good coaching. Sad to say but right now after watching both teams last night LS may have to pull this one out of…

I think Elder eventually wins by two scores, but I'll be there rooting like h e l l for La Salle. I think the difference is simply that Elder has two very good play-makers in Hambleton and Ramsey. La Salle just doesn't.

Against Trotwood, there was no Payne on offense (in fact, there hasn't been since 2019) and no Ruffin on defense. If that's the case next week, it doesn't look good. I still think a full-strength La Salle team is a lot of trouble for every team in Region 8, but I'm not super confident in that these days.

I know there are reasons he doesn't get as many carries, but Davay Hill is my favorite back this year. He's a load to bring down and runs his arse off.

Last edited:
Ruffin status for next week or playoffs?

What’s the possibility of IU pulling Payne’s scholarship way too many injuries .....

Looking at the box score from Friday, there were A LOT of sophomore registering many of the tackles in defense. I’m wondering if they’ve forced their way into the lineup or if it was an injury necesssity.

Looks like Ruffin is back this week based on people outside the program so that's good news. Looks like the defense is completely healthy for Friday. Garrett Patterson is back in 3 weeks. Just a few updates. Not sure about Payne.

Looks like Ruffin is back this week based on people outside the program so that's good news. Looks like the defense is completely healthy for Friday. Garrett Patterson is back in 3 weeks. Just a few updates. Not sure about Payne.
So how many were out against Trotwood? I thought the kids looked unusually shaky on defense early on ... must have been why.

I heard we had over 10 starters out. We had a freshman linebacker going I heard. Pretty sure Lasalle passed around 10 times and ran the whole game.
We did have a good amount of starters out, especially on D, but it certainly wasn't 10. The freshman LB is true. Started with the freshman, then moved to JV, now getting varsity reps.

I heard we had over 10 starters out. We had a freshman linebacker going I heard. Pretty sure Lasalle passed around 10 times and ran the whole game.
We did have a good amount of starters out, especially on D, but it certainly wasn't 10. The freshman LB is true. Started with the freshman, then moved to JV, now getting varsity reps.

Do we know if these folks are back tonight?

Had another big first half let down. Not sure I understand the fourth down call on the first drive. Is the place kicker injured?
Such a different team in the second half. That might get them past Harrison, but after that???

Had another big first half let down. Not sure I understand the fourth down call on the first drive. Is the place kicker injured?
Such a different team in the second half. That might get them past Harrison, but after that???
Yeah, I'm not sure our offense can keep up at Anderson.

Our R8 playoff path:
11: Home v Harrison
12: At Anderson or hosting Xenia
13: Kings, Winton Woods-Turpin
14: Piqua, Edgewood, Withrow most likely

Our R8 playoff path:
11: Home v Harrison
12: At Anderson or hosting Xenia
13: Kings, Winton Woods-Turpin
14: Piqua, Edgewood, Withrow most likely
LaSalle should roll through any of those teams. I would be stunned if they lost to Anderson or Kings. Piqua looks to be their toughest test.