Lasalle Lancers 2021

What will the Lancers record be this year during the regular season?

• 10-0

• 9-1

• 8-2

• 7-3

• 6-4

• 5-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also interesting to see a few “5th year senior” as players to watch. Does anyone know how many took advantage of that rule this year on Manual?

That's not what Weflyhigh513 says. He says use common sense to see what these guys are all about. His common sense just doesn't jive with those of us who are rational thinkers.

That's not what Weflyhigh513 says. He says use common sense to see what these guys are all about. His common sense just doesn't jive with those of us who are rational thinkers.

Unfortunately, WeFly only flies around here to crap on other programs more so than talk about the Lancers. He and GBT are of the same embarrassing ilk.

Unfortunately, WeFly only flies around here to crap on other programs more so than talk about the Lancers. He and GBT are of the same embarrassing ilk.
Whats there to say....Cope needs to be the qb, defense is horrible, and Gibran has quit since he committed (ie he used to lower his shoulder and deliver the hit, now he runs out of bounds).

LS ~275 yds offense. DM ~475 yds offense ( ~ 90% running ). Seems like a lot of work needed on both sides Watching Moe v X gave little clues on how good they might be. Cope starts next week? Any thoughts

Whats there to say....Cope needs to be the qb, defense is horrible, and Gibran has quit since he committed (ie he used to lower his shoulder and deliver the hit, now he runs out of bounds).
I have to agree with this. We definitely don’t have what we thought we had coming into the season. ie; O-Line, game changing Rb, Qb. Seems like the offense puts up a better fight when Cope is taking the snaps,

I have to agree with this. We definitely don’t have what we thought we had coming into the season. ie; O-Line, game changing Rb, Qb. Seems like the offense puts up a better fight when Cope is taking the snaps,
I mean first drive of the game, 4th and 2 on the 10, and you run Mattingly?!?!?!?! I could be wrong, but I think that was him. If so, wth? What kind of call is that? Two years ago when Cam Porter was the starting running back, he played linebacker too. Where is GP then? Once they commit, most kids fear getting hurt, so here it is on display....

Where ya at Mickey and Mania? Lets talk.....

From https://LaSalleStats.com

LS_vs_DPM_final.png

Their QB is in his third year staring at that position, #15 Darien Wilson
And yet hasn't learned to count to 4 yet. We played hard, but got lucky.
Just noticed the typo didn't say starting, but said staring. Appropriate, as it turns out.

I mean first drive of the game, 4th and 2 on the 10, and you run Mattingly?!?!?!?! I could be wrong, but I think that was him. If so, wth? What kind of call is that? Two years ago when Cam Porter was the starting running back, he played linebacker too. Where is GP then? Once they commit, most kids fear getting hurt, so here it is on display....

Where ya at Mickey and Mania? Lets talk.....

As you can go back and read, I said this Manual team would be no slouch while some others already had this one in the win column because it's a Kentucky team or something.

Payne did play a lot of defense tonight and he really needs to stay there. I agree with many who think Cope ought to be getting the snaps. They just look better with him at QB. Mattingly is way better than Horton was, but the offense gives off a similar vibe with him back there. Hopefully that improves. There were again a lot of dropped passes.

La Salle is going to be a tough out in the DII playoffs, but so far they're not what they were the past two years.

Great to see Lasalle keep that undefeated season alive.
You would want us to get as many wins as we can. The more wins we get the more L2 points you can get if you beat us in week ten. You want a home game at the Pit, don't you? Look what happened to us. With the four wins Manual had and us getting credit for those wins along with wins by Colerain and Winton Woods we were able to overtake Kings for the top spot in the R8 Harbins.

Last edited:
And yet hasn't learned to count to 4 yet. We played hard, but got lucky.
Just noticed the typo didn't say starting, but said staring. Appropriate, as it turns out.
Just compare the stat sheet to see how we got dominated in almost all offensive categories except the one that really counts, the final score. Penalties killed the Crimsons, no question about it. I wasn't there but they could claim they got homered by the refs. This game shows how Lady Luck can play havoc with the stats. No doubt we lucked out at the end. It happens sometimes. Credit the Lancers for fighting to the end and never quitting. What a game! What an epic struggle!

Nobody got homered. Those guys were pretty stingy in throwing flags compared to other games. Manual just got beat. It was a lot of their own fault and it was a lot of La Salle playing much better in the fourth quarter. We can bang on the Lancers for Quarters 1-3, but 4 was good.

Manual is a really good team and right now they’re better than Trinity. The Crimsons reminded me a lot of Winton Woods with Miyan Williams running the ball and Wingfield taking the snaps. Great defense also.

Last edited:
Just compare the stat sheet to see how we got dominated in almost all offensive categories except the one that really counts, the final score. Penalties killed the Crimsons, no question about it. I wasn't there but they could claim they got homered by the refs. This game shows how Lady Luck can play havoc with the stats. No doubt we lucked out at the end. It happens sometimes. Credit the Lancers for fighting to the end and never quitting. What a game! What an epic struggle!
Yeah, absolutely, the young men did a great job in the 4th quarter after they kicked the FG to go up by 10, then came right back and scored after Manual retook the lead. Great work by the young Lancers.

You would want us to get as many wins as we can. The more wins we get the more L2 points you can get if you beat us in week ten. You want a home game at the Pit, don't you? Look what happened to us. With the four wins Manual had and us getting credit for those wins along with wins by Colerain and Winton Woods we were able to overtake Kings for the top spot in the R8 Harbins.

Just having some fun with you guys. That is a nice win for Lasalle against a good team. I would never want Kentucky to get bragging rights on an Ohio team. Elder will need all the harbin help they can get if they are able to upset Lasalle. Right now, Elder is only accumulating harbin points from Cov Cath. Luckily, they expanded playoffs a few years ago and again this year.

Yeah, absolutely, the young men did a great job in the 4th quarter after they kicked the FG to go up by 10, then came right back and scored after Manual retook the lead. Great work by the young Lancers.

That last TD by Manual came after that crazy great play by Northington on the broken play, draining the LS momentum but they indeed bounced back. I thought that was huge.

Just having some fun with you guys. That is a nice win for Lasalle against a good team. I would never want Kentucky to get bragging rights on an Ohio team. Elder will need all the harbin help they can get if they are able to upset Lasalle. Right now, Elder is only accumulating harbin points from Cov Cath. Luckily, they expanded playoffs a few years ago and again this year.

Fair enough.

I don’t think an Elder win over La Salle would be an upset at this point, but we will see once we get to Week 10. La Salle has won 5 of 7 in the series, though.