Lasalle Lancers 2021

What will the Lancers record be this year during the regular season?

• 10-0

• 9-1

• 8-2

• 7-3

• 6-4

• 5-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Much better in the second half. Trinity threw the kitchen sink at La Salle in the first half and it wasn't near enough after some adjustments, which this staff always make. Offense was excellent tonight. Trinity may be down for Trinity, but this is a great win on the road.

So, will La Salle report this game as actually played, and post a "w", or will they act like the game never took place, like last week's game?

I watched the video of Cam's 81 yard run. He breaks a tackle near the line of scrimmage, runs through would be tacklers, then when a defensive back tries to get him before scoring, he turns it up a notch and outruns him. What a play! What a run!

Jeremy Roush says that our star quarterback was lost I assume he is talking about Mason anybody have any information on this

I just think he was referring to Mason leaving the Trinity game with an injury. I don't think its anything serious. We'll see. I sent a tweet to Roush to ask him what he meant. I think he was just talking about a single game not the while season. His next tweet was La Salle found a way to Cope

Lasalle comes in at #3 in the state this week.

Attachments

• 5B505DD0-B05C-4654-B5EA-B165764B84DF.jpeg
    5B505DD0-B05C-4654-B5EA-B165764B84DF.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 21
Lasalle comes in at #3 in the state this week.

MasseyOHWeek04.png

Massey Ratings has us at number 10 in Ohio. It doesn't weight StrengthOfSchedule as highly as MaxPreps, but weights performance a little more highly. I think it more fairly treats the IMG game, where it lowered us a bit in the rankings, but lifts us less.
Going into the week, Massey had us at 127 and Elder at 121 in the nation.
They currently have us at 106 nationally.

When looking at MaxPreps' national rankings, they have:
St Xavier #16 (Massey #8)
Pick Central #47 (#92)
St Edward #54 (#9)
Lakota West #67 (#84)
Springfield at #85 (#71)

MaxPreps changes their ordering when viewing polls nationally vs. by state vs. by state division. I tend to prefer a single ranking from a site, and find that Massey does a better job of that than MaxPreps.

View attachment 21176

Massey Ratings has us at number 10 in Ohio. It doesn't weight StrengthOfSchedule as highly as MaxPreps, but weights performance a little more highly. I think it more fairly treats the IMG game, where it lowered us a bit in the rankings, but lifts us less.
Going into the week, Massey had us at 127 and Elder at 121 in the nation.
They currently have us at 106 nationally.

When looking at MaxPreps' national rankings, they have:
St Xavier #16 (Massey #8)
Pick Central #47 (#92)
St Edward #54 (#9)
Lakota West #67 (#84)
Springfield at #85 (#71)

MaxPreps changes their ordering when viewing polls nationally vs. by state vs. by state division. I tend to prefer a single ranking from a site, and find that Massey does a better job of that than MaxPreps.

Moe at 6 lol.

Lancers are back home this week against another Louisville team, DuPont Manual. If we beat this team, they will give us some nice L2 points as they are 4-0. The Crimsons haven't played great teams thus far as none of the teams they've beaten have won a game.

This week's Kentucky AP State poll for the largest division 6A. Lancers next opponent is third in the state in the large school division.

Class 6A​

Rank-School (FPV) Rcd TP Pvs

1. Male (13) 3-0 130 1

2. St. Xavier 2-1 115 2

3. Manual 4-0 104 3

4. Ballard 3-1 77 5

5. Bryan Station 2-1 67 6

6. Trinity 0-4 64 4

7. Central Hardin 4-0 47 T9

8. Ryle 3-1 42 10

9. Daviess County 3-1 22 NR

10. Henderson County 2-1 19 7

Someone told me that the Lancers had around 650 total yards vs Trinity. That is wild. Can't find official stats which sucks
This story about the game in the Louisville Courier Journal claims the Lancers torched a very young Trinity team for 592 yards of offense.

This week's Kentucky AP State poll for the largest division 6A. Lancers next opponent is third in the state in the large school division.

Class 6A​

Rank-School (FPV) Rcd TP Pvs

1. Male (13) 3-0 130 1

2. St. Xavier 2-1 115 2

3. Manual 4-0 104 3

4. Ballard 3-1 77 5

5. Bryan Station 2-1 67 6

6. Trinity 0-4 64 4

7. Central Hardin 4-0 47 T9

8. Ryle 3-1 42 10

9. Daviess County 3-1 22 NR

10. Henderson County 2-1 19 7
Wow, definitely going to be a huge test for the Lancers, feel like I find myself saying that every week

Not sure it would’ve made a significant difference but they’re running back he was averaging 13 yards a carry did not play the second half due to an injury

If that would’ve change things will never know.

Not sure it would’ve made a significant difference but they’re running back he was averaging 13 yards a carry did not play the second half due to an injury

Yeah, he went down in the first half. I don’t think it would have mattered the way La Salle was moving the ball.

And Manual’s stud RB is hurt as well. It will would suck if he can’t play.

He might have been sitting out because they were up by so much

Looking at Dupont's schedule they have obviously taken care of business so far but the level of competition appears to be a big jump this week.

Lancers probably will wear them down in the 3rd quarter and will come away with something like a 35-14 win.

Looking at Dupont's schedule they have obviously taken care of business so far but the level of competition appears to be a big jump this week.

Lancers probably will wear them down in the 3rd quarter and will come away with something like a 35-14 win.
I can see that

Yeah, but a pretty good La Salle team last year didn't throttle Manual and the Crimsons have a very good running back. Let's see how the Lancers play.
I agree with Mickey here. We only scored one offensive touchdown last year against these guys. Our second touchdown came on defense off a blocked punt.

And Manual’s stud RB is hurt as well. It will would suck if he can’t play.

Is that true —RB IS INJURED ?