Lakers 2019-2020

The Lakers win the World Championship for the 17th time!!

Led by Lebron James triple-double 28-14-10.

The Lakers dominate the Heat 106-93,and Lebron wins the MVP!!

No asterisks on banner hanging from rafters. :p
true, but I think many will relate it to the year the Spurs won a title during the lockout season...and the fact that the Lakers didn't have to go through the Clippers...and played a 5 seed in the finals. Those that hate dislike Lebron will use it against him.

true, but I think many will relate it to the year the Spurs won a title during the lockout season...and the fact that the Lakers didn't have to go through the Clippers...and played a 5 seed in the finals. Those that hate dislike Lebron will use it against him.

I'll never understand this moronic argument. Not the Lakers fault the Clippers couldn't beat the Nuggets.

I've heard that comment more than a few times about no Clippers and then getting the Heat in the finals. People will always fun a reason to hate on LeBron.

Not sure where they'll find the cap space for a 3rd piece. Not sure anyone wants Danny Green with his $15m salary next year. I've seen the cap projected anywhere from the expiring $109m to $114m - which means LeBron, AD and Danny Green alone take up about 75% of the cap, roughly $83.5m. They really only have 1 solid trade piece in Kuzma. They'd need to convince someone that Danny, Kuzma + fillers is worth an All Star level player. I just don't see it, but I've been wrong before.

The Lakers get Montrezl Harrell.He was the 6th man of the year last year.

He played for the Clippers last year.He averaged almost 20 pts a game.

The Lakers get 6'5" guard Wesley Matthews.Good 3 point shooter and good defense.

I believe he started for the Bucks last year?