Lake Catholic should help Gibbons with numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Gibbons is a state championship winning coach. In the coaching hall of hame.

Marty Gibbons in his 20s has already coached a team to a state title game.

Tom Gibbons was a multi year playoff head coach.

staff is filled with great leaders as deck hands.

but somehow a dad that has never done anything other than make a fool out of himself on national tv. Thinks he knows more about running a team.

Complete clown.
Right and all of these great coaches named the same player there starting qb.

Mr French.

I have had a few people message me. Not wanting to get involved. Wanting me to ask some questions. So I will. Especially since you won’t answer about what full ride offers Jackson has. So I will move on, since it’s obvious the answer. So here are some other questions that some others are curious about.

1. When at Parma Padua. Were you a position coach there? Was it at RBs? If so, did you have a Purdue recruit at RB?

2. As a position coach. Wirh a Purdue recruit. Is it true Parma Padua had a drastically underwhelming year statistically running the ball?

3. Did you hitch your families wagon to a QB coach that wasn’t even training or coaching HS football? And decided to stick with him to keep getting free food and drinks at his restaurants that his family owns?

4. Did you piss yourself on national Tv when you were a contestant on the bachelor?

5. This is my question. Not from my inbox. What full ride athletic scholarships does Jackson have?

Lake Catholic is closing.
You guys need to make it further than round 2. With a bought team of d1 transfers, before you should be worried about other schools.

especially with that old shack of a school you’re representing.

embarrassing to have the amount of NFL alum you have. And still be in a building and training facilities that you still use. Shows the type of pride your alum take in your school.

Desmond Howard makes over 3 million a year working for ESPN and you guys don’t even have a stadium to play in. Below average weight room. Falling apart school. That’s without even mentioning the Golics yearly income.
bunch of loud talkers that don’t put their money where their mouth is.

You guys need to make it further than round 2. With a bought team of d1 transfers, before you should be worried about other schools.

embarrassing to have the amount of NFL alum you have. And still be in a building and training facilities that you still use. Shows the type of pride your alum take in your school.
begging k-pop GIF
You ok????
Black And White Vintage GIF
your school is going under. Peace !!!!

New member clown show with a big mouth and misplaced pride. River Boat ?
boat fail GIF

John Gibbons is a state championship winning coach. In the coaching hall of hame.

Marty Gibbons in his 20s has already coached a team to a state title game.

Tom Gibbons was a multi year playoff head coach.

staff is filled with great leaders as deck hands.

but somehow a dad that has never done anything other than make a fool out of himself on national tv. Thinks he knows more about running a team.

Complete clown.
Which one had his players quit on him when he was the head coach? Under achieved and could not win a playoff game?

They had a former NFL quarterback coaching their team and couldn't win games. The desperation is showing at Bishop VASJ or VASJ Sycamore.

I think this Riverboat moron is Lake Catholic liberal who formed a new account to hide , I mean whine behind.
imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
How much money has your 50+ former professional athlete alum donated to your dilapidated school and facilities this year?
why do none of your alum take pride in their school? Other than Skinnys naming a burger after the Vikings and hanging up an old photo of Gutbroad. Who else actually shows any pride in their affiliation with vasj?

How much money has your 50+ former professional athlete alum donated to your dilapidated school and facilities this year?
why do none of your alum take pride in their school? Other than Skinnys naming a burger after the Vikings and hanging up an old photo of Gutbroad. Who else actually shows any pride in their affiliation with vasj?
disclosure which most here know, I'm a Firebird completed against Joes for years!
To throw in Coach Gutbrod in your post is chicken crap!!!!@!!!!!!!

What people do with their $ is no body elases business, especially yours! Some alums give $ and ask not to be named, happens a lot unless your seeking attention, if you are there are usually ropse (strings attached?)

disclosure which most here know, I'm a Firebird completed against Joes for years!
To throw in Coach Gutbrod in your post is chicken crap!!!!@!!!!!!!
Skinny’s has a photo of him crookedly hanging on the wall. That’s how he’s honored along with a burger named the Viking burger. That’s the extent of honoring I can see in the school.
My question is. Other then a crooked photo and a burger. What else are the backers doing? Where is the money? Where is the facilities?
A crooked hanging picture and a burger isn’t enough.

Skinny’s has a photo of him crookedly hanging on the wall. That’s how he’s honored along with a burger named the Viking burger. That’s the extend of honoring I can see in the school.
My question is. Other then a crooked photo and a burger. What else are the backers doing? Where is the money? Where is the facilities?
A crooked hanging picture and a burger isn’t enough.
Chicken crap, answer, have some class for a deceased great coach jackazz!
I don't think Holyname or lake play home games on their campuses last time I checked either. I was in Joes 2 and 4 years ago, didn't look terrible to me and I hate the "purple palace" You must be Sal's cousin!

Last edited:
I don't think Holyname or lake play home games on their campuses last time I checked either. I was in Joes 2 and 4 years ago, didn't look terrible to me and I hate the "purple pallace" You must be Sal's cousin!
Don’t take things so personnel. You must be one of the liberals James was talking about.

I honor Joes regularly in my routines.
I go to Euclid to help the less fortunate. as long as they are fast and athletic. Just like Rotsky does.

I go to skinny’s to get a Viking burger to honor the coach.

I read a short story or two everyday to honor John Story.

I’ll mix in some McDonald’s and wave Ronald Mcdoald to recognize Red Kenny.

Don’t take things so personnel. You must be one of the liberals James was talking about.

I honor Joes regularly in my routines.
I go to Euclid to help the less fortunate. as long as they are fast and athletic. Just like Rotsky does.

I go to skinny’s to get a Viking burger to honor the coach.

I read a short story or two everyday to honor John Story.

I’ll mix in some McDonald’s and wave Ronald Mcdoald to recognize Red Kenny.
Lets go Brandon! Liberal your a??

personal? strickly business defending a great coach!
My posts about JR at Vasj are not positive, so for that I call them on the carpet, not the stuff your chirping about.

I don't think Holyname or lake play home games on their campuses last time I checked either. I was in Joes 2 and 4 years ago, didn't look terrible to me and I hate the "purple palace" You must be Sal's cousin!
To be fair, I was in VASJ two years ago for a meeting. 2/3 of the school and classroom space is not used. In fact these former classrooms were either closed off or are now storage areas. The building is truly old and outdated. The school is in desperate need of renovation. If the diocese is truly committed to east side Catholic education, they will want to begin a capital campaign to renovate or even replace the original building. It is just too old and nonfunctional.

To be fair, I was in VASJ two years ago for a meeting. 2/3 of the school and classroom space is not used. In fact these former classrooms were either closed off or are now storage areas. The building is truly old and outdated. The school is in desperate need of renovation. If the diocese is truly committed to east side Catholic education, they will want to begin a capital campaign to renovate or even replace the original building. It is just too old and nonfunctional.
You worded this more softly and better than I did. Thank you.
This was my entire point.

If you rely on downtown for help like Chanel did, forget about it!
Chanel raised $ to pay the debt off and the downtown people backed out on their word hoping to make $ on the sale of the property, they actually got less by selling than taking Chanel's $ to get the deed back, bunch of commies down there!

Lak

Lake Catholic is closing.

Clown show. When are you getting air conditioning in that slum on Lake Shore? Where will you be playing your home football games in 2022? Why did VASJ leave the Crown Conference? Why did many VASJ administrators all quit the same day at the end of school last year?

JUST WIN BABY

Which one had his players quit on him when he was the head coach? Under achieved and could not win a playoff game?

Where is the picture of your buddy, Saint Rotsky? Yes, he has under achieved every single season he has coached in his career while cheating. Probably his biggest choke job though was this season with VASJ. You guys had your opportunity and blew it. I hope Rotsky stays so we can keep this thread going all off season. Wait until you see VASJ’s schedule next season. Not only will you guys be traveling for your home games (if you’re lucky enough to even have a field to rent), but your away games will be long drives as well. Why is VASJ leaving the Crown Conference?

JUST WIN BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.