LaBrae head coaching job

N. Percich applied, out of California and a teacher, applied for this job, seems like a great candidate, also graduated from labrae and played football there.

Not sure if you mean it is someone that has posted on this thread or not, but if it is, it is probably the new member poster?

One poster definitely knows the situation and he's not a "new member."

Meanwhile, I didn't even know that Armeni stepped down until I saw this thread. Great guy who brought the best out of his young men. Best of luck to him in his future endeavors!

N. Percich applied, out of California and a teacher, applied for this job, seems like a great candidate, also graduated from labrae and played football there.
Enlighten us! Where in Cali did he coach(if he coached). Was he a Head Coach, Coordinator, and how long did he coach. "Inquiring minds would like to know" more about this candidate...

Enlighten us! Where in Cali did he coach(if he coached). Was he a Head Coach, Coordinator, and how long did he coach. "Inquiring minds would like to know" more about this candidate...
Former Labrae grad (who’s posting about himself) he’s not getting the job. This Armeni guy resigned over a month ago, and it doesn’t seem like they are close to hiring. I saw Armeni’s team throw against DJ Dota’s West Branch team 5 or 6 years ago at Poland, and they were good. Any idea why he left?

Last edited:
Any news out of Labrae if Lude from WR applied? Someone mentioned a connection with Armeni. Community members have been asking around wondering if he plans on going back to be an assistant or if he’s going after one of these jobs.

Any news out of Labrae if Lude from WR applied? Someone mentioned a connection with Armeni. Community members have been asking around wondering if he plans on going back to be an assistant or if he’s going after one of these jobs.
Lude probably applied if he has a connection to Armeni. There weren’t any longtime assistants on his staff that didn’t want the job? It doesn’t seem like anybody has shed any light on why he resigned, just that Jeff Starkey (AD/principal) shouldn’t be hired, but he won a state title?

If McGlynn gets another job after what he did at champion it just goes to show that the area will do anything to recycle an old coach just because he’s from the area and been a head coach before.
Kids make stuff up. Anyways he has been coaching as an assistant since then.

Kids make stuff up. Anyways he has been coaching as an assistant since then.

McGlynn is an awesome guy. Ran into him in Liberty right before Christmas. He's in a great spot at Ursuline, but I'd love to see him get another head coaching gig. He'll always have my support!

If Jaws and I are thinking it’s the same guy, then it will be an interesting hire. A teaching job would be essential for this coach, because it’s extremely difficult to teach at another school while be a head coach at the respective school.

Lude received an interview, and from what I was told, is going back for a final interview. It would be interesting if he gets the job, because Labrae is a school and different parental and economic backgrounds than what he is used to. I am unsure of who the other finalist is