La Salle vs IMG

FloFootball is not accredited by BBB. Don't get involved with this scam. Anything JerseyFlyer is involved in is a scheme to support Bishop Sycamore or whatever his new venture will be called.

Based on BBB files, FloSports, Inc. has a pattern of disputes alleging refund and customer service issues. Specifically, consumers allege difficulty contacting FloSports, Inc. about being charged for an annual membership. Consumers allege they are misled to believe they are paying for a monthly subscription but are charged in full automatically for an annual membership. Consumers also allege difficulties contacting FloSports to dispute any charges.

BBB contacted FloSports regarding its complaints, but FloSports declined to provide information on how it was working to resolve the underlying issues.

Last edited:
FloFootball is not accredited by BBB. Don't get involved with this scam. Anything JerseyFlyer is involved in is a scheme to support Bishop Sycamore or whatever his new venture will be called.

Based on BBB files, FloSports, Inc. has a pattern of disputes alleging refund and customer service issues. Specifically, consumers allege difficulty contacting FloSports, Inc. about being charged for an annual membership. Consumers allege they are misled to believe they are paying for a monthly subscription but are charged in full automatically for an annual membership. Consumers also allege difficulties contacting FloSports to dispute any charges.

BBB contacted FloSports regarding its complaints, but FloSports declined to provide information on how it was working to resolve the underlying issues.
Is LaSalle providing press box space or an Internet connection or any other kind of accommodations to FloSports?

Running clock they probably lost their best lineman let’s get done with this thing as quick as possible it is more than overmatched it’s a disaster it’s so obvious how much better this team is let’s end it called a day

How many of IMG’s players will be starting next yr, or at least getting PT, as True Freshman at the P5 level? I’d guess at least a handful.

Well, yeah, they’re a handpicked National All Star team.

Yeah. You almost have to see them up close and in person to see how good they are. You also come to really understand that IMG is all about putting together sizzle tapes for their players, which is fine. La Salle's players have nothing to be ashamed of.

I've finally seen a team in person that would beat Colerain 2004.

i was at the game, did the tailgate thing. i kept saying it would be turbo clock. they said no way. i kept telling them that this was a whole different level of football. didn't want to argue but just agreed that they thought it would be a close game. at halftime the same folks said i wish st x was in this game. lol......i said, it would be better but same result. and some say this is x's best team. best team i ever saw was trinity that beat elder at ryle. and img would have beat that team bad.

jtk
()

i was at the game, did the tailgate thing. i kept saying it would be turbo clock. they said no way. i kept telling them that this was a whole different level of football. didn't want to argue but just agreed that they thought it would be a close game. at halftime the same folks said i wish st x was in this game. lol......i said, it would be better but same result. and some say this is x's best team. best team i ever saw was trinity that beat elder at ryle. and img would have beat that team bad.

jtk
()

Man, what were they smoking? Everyone I was around knew what was going to happen. We wanted to see LS score, play hard the whole game and not get anyone seriously hurt. Seemed to go OK in that regard, but I'm worried about 55.

Man, what were they smoking? Everyone I was around knew what was going to happen. We wanted to see LS score, play hard the whole game and not get anyone seriously hurt. Seemed to go OK in that regard, but I'm worried about 55.
not sure brother. maybe they had some of that skunk weed being smoked by concession stand when i was leaving lol.

jtk
()

Lasalle folded like a chair tonight. Embarrassing loss for the GCL and Ohio football. This game should have never been scheduled. Selfish reasons for the Lancers.

FloFootball is really hyping this game to get viewers. They're calling it a national top 25 ranking game. They claim La Salle is #21 while IMG is #5. Huh?

Yeah, Lasalle no where near a top 25 program and probably never will be after the embarassment tonight.