Kyle Rudolph!

Deal with the Giants and Kyle may be in jeopardy because of a injury to Kyle's foot that occurred in December. May need surgery. The two sides have agreed to a deal but it is not signed. Hope it all works out for the best for Kyle.

The Enquirer is always a day late and usually wrong.

Is Kyle the one who got Darius to come play at The Pit? Is that still happening? Or has that been cancelled due to fear?

Thanks! He seems like a squared away guy. Like him for all he’s done for Elder and others. Really disappointed Bengals didn’t bring him home.
Maybe he didn’t want to play for them? I know the Giants aren’t in the best of shape, but they’re a far better run organization

Giants offered Kyle millions more reasons than anyone else to come play for them. Likely his last contract so he had to take the money.

Kyle Rudolph announces release from New York Giants​

Maybe a one year deal with the Bengals? Like to see him play here at home with Burrow and this offense.

Last edited:
It’s funny to go back and reread all of the slams people wrote on here about the Bengals and them possibly signing Kyle last year. Especially knowing now what happened with the Bengals this season.

The Bengals have deserved criticism at times over the years, but in the last few they have drafted well and have jumped in on signing real free agents who could help. So reading those slams made me laugh.

now Kyle is out there again, it would be great to see him in stripes. Even if it’s just one year. If I were the Bengals I would try to sign CJ back first. Either way I wouldn’t break the bank signing Kyle or Gronk, but either one at a team friendly contract I’d be good with

A broke clock is correct twice a day. I stand by all my post about the Bengals being bad.
The organization isn’t great but having Burrow will make them competitive for the next decade. That’s how critically important a stud QB is in the NFL.

A broke clock is correct twice a day. I stand by all my post about the Bengals being bad.
You can stand by the post about the Bengals being bad. Takes nothing away from AFC North Champs,AFC Champs and Super Bowl runner up. Also doesn’t take away Burrow,Chase,Wilson or Pratt.

It’s funny to go back and reread all of the slams people wrote on here about the Bengals and them possibly signing Kyle last year. Especially knowing now what happened with the Bengals this season.

The Bengals have deserved criticism at times over the years, but in the last few they have drafted well and have jumped in on signing real free agents who could help. So reading those slams made me laugh.

now Kyle is out there again, it would be great to see him in stripes. Even if it’s just one year. If I were the Bengals I would try to sign CJ back first. Either way I wouldn’t break the bank signing Kyle or Gronk, but either one at a team friendly contract I’d be good with
If, for some reason, it's between Kyle and Gronk, you sign Gronk. Gronk still has more left in the tank and is still a really good blocker, and we all know the Bengals need blocking.

Bad at times, sure. Yet not all the times. Things have gone better in the last few years, as Mikey Boy has taken less of a role and allowing Katie and Elizabeth??? to have more say. I’ve said this for years, Mike Brown wants to win, he just didn’t know how. He tried to run things like his dad did, those were fine at one time, but not when Mike took over. They will fix the line here very soon, then they will be very good for a good while.

Bad at times, sure. Yet not all the times. Things have gone better in the last few years, as Mikey Boy has taken less of a role and allowing Katie and Elizabeth??? to have more say. I’ve said this for years, Mike Brown wants to win, he just didn’t know how. He tried to run things like his dad did, those were fine at one time, but not when Mike took over. They will fix the line here very soon, then they will be very good for a good while.

?

If, for some reason, it's between Kyle and Gronk, you sign Gronk. Gronk still has more left in the tank and is still a really good blocker, and we all know the Bengals need blocking.
That’s a no brainer, but the cost also matters. The Bengals have far bigger needs than a 2nd TE.

He’s the Pete Rose Jr of Owners.

That’s a no brainer, but the cost also matters. The Bengals have far bigger needs than a 2nd TE.
Yes, Uzomah’s a FA, 29 years old and has only just become a starter. If you can bring him back for the right price, absolutely, but don’t overpay him