Kettering Alter vs CJ

PETENICE

As it appears this will be must win game for Kettering Alter as it was a few years ago. I have not seen CJ play this year but it appears both teams are beating teams they should and struggling with better teams. I was able to attend a few Alter games this year and they do appear to improving. How is Cj? Will this be a competitive game? who will prevail?

It is hard to tell with this Alter team. Last 2 weeks have been cupcakes and they have done what they are supposed to do. It will be interesting to see how CJ attacks Alter secondary who has shown at times can crumble under a pass attack. Alter should be fired up though with the playoff streak on the line. But I don't know if being fired up is enough to beat CJ this week.

I've seen both teams. CJ is better but they are reeling a bit after back to back loses. I'm going to take CJ by a TD. This is a solid rivalry game so both teams should be fired up.

Cj can be the real deal if they play fluently in all phases, of course every team can be but this team in particular could be dangerous. They have had multiple shutdowns to their season but have still found ways to win and compete in every game. colvin the real deal

Yeah, in this rivalry game, I think it's a toss up. CJ looks to be having the better season, but Alter will definitely be more desperate for a playoff appearance. I think it'll be a good game.

CJ 28
Alter 21

Hopefully the last time I root against CJ Hicks. Chaminade needs to put pressure on the frosh Conner to make plays, limit Hicks as best as they can, USE YOUR ATHLETES, establish the run, and CJ should win by 2 TD's

It is hard to tell with this Alter team. Last 2 weeks have been cupcakes and they have done what they are supposed to do. It will be interesting to see how CJ attacks Alter secondary who has shown at times can crumble under a pass attack. Alter should be fired up though with the playoff streak on the line. But I don't know if being fired up is enough to beat CJ this week.
Bubble

Is alter out of that 3 back 1950 offense yet? Have always thought with the QB’s and athletes they’ve had that a true spread would make them a bit more tough to handle.
Alter would have beat McNick and probably others had they continued with the 3 back 1950 offense. It's called the wishbone.

Seems like they ( Alter/ CJ )are the same in regards to records... With the exception that Alter has played 2 more games. Seems like maybe Alter should of taken a bye instead of scrambling to find a fill in game ( miamisburg ) Both teams beat teams they should and lost to the better teams.
My guess is Alter will be ready as I am sure Cj will as well. Should be a great game.

I'm telling you the Alter faithful down on the old man and his offense/etc... you'll reap what you sow when the old man leaves.
Domsitz does a great job of using the athletes he has. They have definitely had success using the wishbone offense. But he has also adapted when he had Bazelak. There’s zero reason to chase him out!

Agreed. It will be interesting to see how Chaminade attacks Alters secondary. Chandler can certainly sling that ball around. Owen’s and Peltier are both real threats. It will also be interesting if they can get those backs involved early (Sledge/Payne/Lattimorw)! How do they slow down Hicks?!

What I have noticed from the past 2 years is that Chase Stone one of Alters running backs. Who played cornerback his past 4 years and the beginning of this season but after getting toasted against Miamisburg. He hasn't played corner since. But Chase has always played his best again Kenyon Owens. Wonder if Domsitz lets him go up against him this week. Key to stopping the eagles passing attack.

What I have noticed from the past 2 years is that Chase Stone one of Alters running backs. Who played cornerback his past 4 years and the beginning of this season but after getting toasted against Miamisburg. He hasn't played corner since. But Chase has always played his best again Kenyon Owens. Wonder if Domsitz lets him go up against him this week. Key to stopping the eagles passing attack.

Since you want to brag so much about the kid, might as well add in he's the one who threw a fit and quit during the game vs Badin so shame on Alter for letting him back on the team. He does run the ball well but he's not a very good defensive back.

I was able to catch the 2nd half.... It appeared CJ was man handled on both sides of the ball.
I wish both teams luck. Im not sure Cj gets past Ross and it appears Alter is peaking at the right time. At least to win a couple games.