Justin Fields and Other Buckeyes as NFL Prospects

Okay, I guess. ??‍♂️ I see Andrew Whitworth was a tackle choice. Whit is certainly deserving, but I can’t imagine someone taking Whit over a younger guy at this stage....although I’m too lazy to look up SEC alternatives to Whit.

You are correct, many times the QB's are from smaller schools and get a chance to "hone" their skills. Now Clemson seems to be different as Deshaun Watson and soon to be Trever Lawrence are NFL QB's. Time will tell on Lawrence, but he looks really good. But look at probably the best college program the last 10 years in Alabama, they use game managers for QB, not studs. I'll Sam Bradford, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Tom Brady, Colt McCoy, Matt Stafford, Cam Newton, Kirk Cousins, Sam Darnold, Marcus Mariota, Russell Wilson. Now the other thing we have to understand is our definition of star, elite is very high. I mean most years in the NFL, we have at least half of the starting QB's who are either in a place they have to prove themselves or are on their way out, that's leaves us only 15 QB's. We generally whittle that down to a top 5 or so. Arguably the top QB's in football, Brady (Michigan), Rodgers( Cal), Brees( Purdue), Wilson (Wisconsin)...not from exactly QB factories.
So you changed the narrative how I figured you would and diverted from your original point which is "I hope Gm's aren't dumb enough to draft Buckeye Qb's....we.ve seen this movie before,...". Well that can be said for all "Blue Bloods".
Sam Bradford was never a star or elite, neither is Baker Mayfield or Kyler Murray(rookie last year the jury's still out) Tom Brady is a 21 year veteran and wasn't even elite out of college, Colt McCoy has never been good, Matt Stafford is going into his 11th season and has had 1 or 2 great years, Cam Newton was a mega-superstar former MVP for some reason can't get a job however he's entering his 10th not from the CFP era, Kirk Cousins is not elite neither is Sam Darnold, Marcus Marriota has never been elite. Russel Wilson is a superstar but he's going into his 9th year and UW is not a blue blood; not from the CFP era. So it's just not QB's from Ohio State

ESPN has tOSU at #3 on the which college grads school could provide the best NFL lineup: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29206024/nfl-ultimate-all-conference-teams

It was actually quite close among the top 3 of 'Bama, LSU, and tOSU. LSU & 'Bama got significant "could be" bumps expecting Joe Burow & Tua Tagovailoa to be high level NFL QBs but the jury is still out. After those 3 there is a drop off

Of note Clemson's Dabo run has been great for their fortunes in the playoff era but the players skills are not translating to the NFL. In the all ACC NFL team they placed only DeAndre Hopkins and Grady Jarret; in particular their defensive players have under performed at the NFL level, looks like Venbles either is great at getting the most out of his players or is bad at developing for the next level.

So you changed the narrative how I figured you would and diverted from your original point which is "I hope Gm's aren't dumb enough to draft Buckeye Qb's....we.ve seen this movie before,...". Well that can be said for all "Blue Bloods".
Sam Bradford was never a star or elite, neither is Baker Mayfield or Kyler Murray(rookie last year the jury's still out) Tom Brady is a 21 year veteran and wasn't even elite out of college, Colt McCoy has never been good, Matt Stafford is going into his 11th season and has had 1 or 2 great years, Cam Newton was a mega-superstar former MVP for some reason can't get a job however he's entering his 10th not from the CFP era, Kirk Cousins is not elite neither is Sam Darnold, Marcus Marriota has never been elite. Russel Wilson is a superstar but he's going into his 9th year and UW is not a blue blood; not from the CFP era. So it's just not QB's from Ohio State
He’ll just troll OSU as hard as he can and will do it by any means necessary.