Josh Mandel is an extreme conspiracy theorist

GOP Senate candidate Josh Mandel says, “there’s no such thing as separation of church and state.”

Ohio Taliban getting more accurate by the day.

GOP Senate candidate Josh Mandel says, “there’s no such thing as separation of church and state.”

Ohio Taliban getting more accurate by the day.
He does not believe in democratic elections and the certification of the 2020 election.
He does not believe in the separation of church and state.
He does not believe in public education.

This dude is radical and should not be a candidate in the USA. Sounds more like the middle east.

I don't understand the point of acting the way he does in a swing state like Ohio. If this were some place that always votes red, like Oklahoma or some place, I'd understand the strategy a little better. Sure, he might win the Republican primary, but he doesn't seem to understand that he's not winning over the undecided votes and will only provide more motivation for Democrats to show up for mid term elections.

I don't understand the point of acting the way he does in a swing state like Ohio. If this were some place that always votes red, like Oklahoma or some place, I'd understand the strategy a little better. Sure, he might win the Republican primary, but he doesn't seem to understand that he's not winning over the undecided votes and will only provide more motivation for Democrats to show up for mid term elections.
Ohio is not a swing state.

You don't think so? Yes, it went Republican the past two presidential election cycles, but Obama won Ohio in 2008 and 2012. Would you have said the same thing in October 2013?
The 2 pubs running against Bummer were Bummer-Lite… The choice was like coke or Pepsi… yea they are both colas

You don't think so? Yes, it went Republican the past two presidential election cycles, but Obama won Ohio in 2008 and 2012. Would you have said the same thing in October 2013?
1635183175569.png

Without the union support in the northeast, it's not a swing state. Aging population, lots of rural.

I would not have said the same thing in 2013, but you could see the trend.

His latest attempt to try and appeal to Trumps base. This guy is so obvious it is comical. What an effin’ loser.???❄️❄️❄️

All can see right thru you ........ Here's Joes Accomplishments !!! Go ahead and Defend Joe's Record !

1. Surrender at the Southern Border
2. Destroying Our Energy Independence
3. Bipartisan Baloney
4. Kowtowing to China
5. COVID-19 Confusion
6. Bankrupting America - an $8 trillion spending plan
7. Surrendering in Afghanistan
8. Failing to Surrender His Ego

Giving in to Iran is another - immediately seeking to rejoin the Iran nuclear deal

All can see right thru you ........ Here's Joes Accomplishments !!! Go ahead and Defend Joe's Record !

3. Bipartisan Baloney
4. Kowtowing to China
5. COVID-19 Confusion

Giving in to Iran is another - immediately seeking to rejoin the Iran nuclear deal
What does Biden have to do with Josh Mandel? Deflect much?

3. Bipartisan Baloney
4. Kowtowing to China
5. COVID-19 Confusion

With the exception of Matt Dolan, a current state rep, the other five candidates (Mandel, Vance, Timken, Gibbons and Moreno) are all playing to the MAGA crowd. If you listen to them Critical Race Theory and "Stolen Elections" are the biggest issues facing Ohio and American citizens. Mandel is the most unabashed Trump acolyte of the group. If he is the candidate I think Ryan has a chance but if it is any of the others the Republican wins.

With the exception of Matt Dolan, a current state rep, the other five candidates (Mandel, Vance, Timken, Gibbons and Moreno) are all playing to the MAGA crowd. If you listen to them Critical Race Theory and "Stolen Elections" are the biggest issues facing Ohio and American citizens. Mandel is the most unabashed Trump acolyte of the group. If he is the candidate I think Ryan has a chance but if it is any of the others the Republican wins.
Mandel will win the primary (though it would be hilarious if Vance wins) and beat Ryan by at least 5 points.

Mandel will win the primary (though it would be hilarious if Vance wins) and beat Ryan by at least 5 points.
At this point Mandel is the front runner by a wide margin. I think Vance can close the gap considerably assuming he keeps up his fundraising momentum. I agree that Vance will be tough for Ryan to beat because he isn't as much of a whack job as Mandel

He does not believe in democratic elections and the certification of the 2020 election.
He does not believe in the separation of church and state.
He does not believe in public education.

This dude is radical and should not be a candidate in the USA. Sounds more like the middle east.
And you support the Squad.... hilarious.

Mandel would not try to destroy America like Biden is doing.

That's what it has to do with it.

Biden is a joke, and yet you won't admit it.
Biden is a total joke. Show me any post on Yappi where I said I was a Biden fan. I voted for Biden because there not a third option and I wasn’t voting for Trump (obviously). BTW, Mandel has perfectly adopted the Trump playbook and he is currently on the way to destroying America.

Mandel would not try to destroy America like Biden is doing.

That's what it has to do with it.

Biden is a joke, and yet you won't admit it.
He actually supports democracy and representative government. Mandel is Pro-Covid, Anti-democracy, Anti-constitution. Most of it is cosplay for the MAGA rube....which just makes it worse. His ideal form of America is to model after Hungary. White Nationalists Autocracy.

Biden is a total joke. Show me any post on Yappi where I said I was a Biden fan. I voted for Biden because there not a third option and I wasn’t voting for Trump (obviously). BTW, Mandel has perfectly adopted the Trump playbook and he is currently on the way to destroying America.
Looks like you chose wrong.

He actually supports democracy and representative government. Mandel is Pro-Covid, Anti-democracy, Anti-constitution. Most of it is cosplay for the MAGA rube....which just makes it worse. His ideal form of America is to model after Hungary. White Nationalists Autocracy.
That is a terrible comment, uniformed, and not surprisingly, idiotic.