John Boehner says Donald Trump 'abused' his loyalists by lying to them

hubman

he accused Trump of "abusing" the loyalty of his followers by lying to them about the presidential election he lost, rhetoric that fueled the storming of the Capitol.

In the book, he describes Texas Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh." Freedom Caucus members as "political terrorists" and "far-right knuckleheads." Former Alaska governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin as "one of the chief crazies."

he accused Trump of "abusing" the loyalty of his followers by lying to them about the presidential election he lost, rhetoric that fueled the storming of the Capitol.

In the book, he describes Texas Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh." Freedom Caucus members as "political terrorists" and "far-right knuckleheads." Former Alaska governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin as "one of the chief crazies."
Yeah, conservatives don't give a crap what ole John thinks. Hope this helps.

Former President Trump did his most staunch followers no favors by how he set the table and acted after the election.

I think he even reveled in it.

Then the horse left the barn and Jan 6 happened.

By then it was too late.

Those turds who tresspassed into the Capitol are responsible for their actions but I wholeheartedly believe that does not happen if former President Trump had not set it in motion months leading up to the election.

This is my opinion. The opinion.of a lifelong conservative Republican so I am normal and not some whackajackyl democr at

Former President Trump did his most staunch followers no favors by how he set the table and acted after the election.

I think he even reveled in it.

Then the horse left the barn and Jan 6 happened.

By then it was too late.

Those turds who tresspassed into the Capitol are responsible for their actions but I wholeheartedly believe that does not happen if former President Trump had not set it in motion months leading up to the election.

This is my opinion. The opinion.of a lifelong conservative Republican so I am normal and not some whackajackyl democr at
Liberal or conservative, I don’t see how anyone could objectively see it any differently. The GOP needs to break ties with Trump. Contrary to what some on here might think, I have voted for Republican candidates many times in my life, but with the influence Trump has over the GOP currently, I can’t even consider it.

Was Boehner sobbing as he wrote this book? He tends to do that a lot

Liberal or conservative, I don’t see how anyone could objectively see it any differently. The GOP needs to break ties with Trump. Contrary to what some on here might think, I have voted for Republican candidates many times in my life, but with the influence Trump has over the GOP currently, I can’t even consider it.
Man, Trump really scarred you emotionally ? and no, I don’t believe you have ever voted Republican

Seems pretty racist of you to admit that you have voted for the GOP.

that SOB needs to look in the mirror.......

I believe you've voted for weenies like Boner here that call themselves Republican but you've never voted for an actual conservative.

John is one of those "Republicans" who motivated me around 2006 to stop being a Republican.

So, if the Left wants to hold him up as a "See, told you so, even prominent Repubs hate Trump" they failed because - I couldn't care less what JB thinks about anything. If I have something against Trump, it has nothing to do with anything JB thinks or says.

I wouldn't spit on the man if he were on fire.

All the libs love them some boehner now.

I bet hubman called him racist 10-15 years ago even.
Don't gotta love him to agree on an issue or two, such as the ones mentioned in this article. Heck if I dug hard enough. I'm sure I could find one or two things I even agreed with Captain Bonespurs on, and trust me there is no love there :D

Um...do you happen to see the state of the white house and our country now?

Don't gotta love him to agree on an issue or two, such as the ones mentioned in this article. Heck if I dug hard enough. I'm sure I could find one or two things I even agreed with Captain Bonespurs on, and trust me there is no love there :D
Hey...did Biden serve or did his Asthma keep him out? Cough cough.

Libs are certainly humping his leg right now. You can hump whatever leg you want.

So no comment on thinking boehner was a racist before you loved him?

Last edited:
Libs are certainly humping his leg right now. You can bump whatever leg you want.

heard the grifter was on with Whoopie and dividers today on the ONEVIEW SHOW TODAY....

Every one of these groups he listed came about because of politicians like Boehner.

Libs are certainly humping his leg right now. You can bump whatever leg you want.

The only reason people outside of Ohio know Boehner's name is because the Tea Party paved the way for his being elected speaker of the house. And one of the main reasons the Tea Party came into being was because of ineffective RINO's like John Boehner.

And do you know how Boehner and the rest of the GOP establishment thanked the Tea Party? They co-opted what was an effective grass roots conservative/libertarian movement and turned it into a spineless fund raising operation.

Man I loath Boehner.