JFK's coach steps down ?

There isn't a true RB left on the roster. Last years QB could play RB but there is only two QBs on the roster.
Hope is coach can flip some kids from soccer. Nick Ryan is a next level talent at Wr/DB if he played. His brother had size to be good. Condolean, Ciminero, Chiamboti, Rishel, Fordley would make us a regional + team next year. It would look different as it would be a Lowellville with more talent type team. Someone please steal the soccer balls.

Reactions: GMA
How's the Offensive/defensive lines looking? I think they have 2-3 returning starters, but that's about it from what I know.
The O-line should be ok. Going into the last season I thought that the line would be the gtouo that prevents them from making a run but they played very well. They do lose a D1 player but they shouldn't be terrible. D-line will be a different story.

Back to Harding and Lakeview.

And the more talented to Ursuline.
Who went to Ursuline? Last information I got no one on last years team had went to Ursuline, just Harding and Lakeview. There is speculation a multi sport athlete may go that was on the roster last year, but hasn't left yet. There is also word circling around that a skill player that went to Harding is trying to come back.

Who went to Ursuline? Last information I got no one on last years team had went to Ursuline, just Harding and Lakeview. There is speculation a multi sport athlete may go that was on the roster last year, but hasn't left yet. There is also word circling around that a skill player that went to Harding is trying to come back.
No one has transferred to Ursuline...yet. As far as the player wanting to come back I can't say I can blame him but not sure it will work out. I can't imagine the OHSAA will be too keen on a kid that goes 2/3s of a year to one school, transfers then wants to transfer back. Hope I'm wrong but I don't know.

No one has transferred to Ursuline...yet. As far as the player wanting to come back I can't say I can blame him but not sure it will work out. I can't imagine the OHSAA will be too keen on a kid that goes 2/3s of a year to one school, transfers then wants to transfer back. Hope I'm wrong but I don't know.
If he enrolled at Harding, they would make him sit the after the first 5 games, and I’m sure the teams in the region will make sure they push for that as well

I think the people that act like no one wanted this job are complete fools. Say what you want about kids leaving in droves and other nonsense but this gotta be one of the easiest jobs to win at in the Youngstown area if not Northeast Ohio. JFK is D7 with no prospects of ever getting any bigger and when it comes to playoff time they wont play a real opponent until the Regional Semi if not even the Final each year. Being a private school has its benefits as well being able to cast a little larger net that other schools (not saying its recruiting at all just the nature of a private school). Any coach with experience that could get a half decent staff could produce there. My question though is the school's sustainability in the future just like how people question Cardinal Mooney's future as well. The school itself is not overly nice and getting older, they have to play at somewhere else's stadium, and there is always the question of funding. JFK is in a similar boat to Kennedy Catholic in Sharon, PA, small schools with great athletic programs (KC's being Boys and Girls Basketball) that are getting smaller that may face the axe from the Diocese. KC did not even know if they would have the doors open this year especially after the Diocese of Erie decided to combined their two crown jewel catholic schools of Cathedral Prep and Villa Maria into 1 co-ed school.

I think the people that act like no one wanted this job are complete fools. Say what you want about kids leaving in droves and other nonsense but this gotta be one of the easiest jobs to win at in the Youngstown area if not Northeast Ohio. JFK is D7 with no prospects of ever getting any bigger and when it comes to playoff time they wont play a real opponent until the Regional Semi if not even the Final each year. Being a private school has its benefits as well being able to cast a little larger net that other schools (not saying its recruiting at all just the nature of a private school). Any coach with experience that could get a half decent staff could produce there. My question though is the school's sustainability in the future just like how people question Cardinal Mooney's future as well. The school itself is not overly nice and getting older, they have to play at somewhere else's stadium, and there is always the question of funding. JFK is in a similar boat to Kennedy Catholic in Sharon, PA, small schools with great athletic programs (KC's being Boys and Girls Basketball) that are getting smaller that may face the axe from the Diocese. KC did not even know if they would have the doors open this year especially after the Diocese of Erie decided to combined their two crown jewel catholic schools of Cathedral Prep and Villa Maria into 1 co-ed school.
Kids left in droves, that isn't nonsense. Yes, Kennedy can win, but you have to have the bodies and you have to have the staff. The jury is still out on both counts. The bodies is what worries me the most. Yes, some kids my flip from soccer but there is really only one who has played football before and none at the varsity level. Bringing in a bunch of kids from the outside is a risky proposition as well. Too many and the CB goes way up, running the risk of moving up a division with minimal boys. There are only about 11 boys in 8th grade moving up, only 2 or 3 are going to play football. I hope and pray that I am wrong but it isn't looking good for the next few years.

Let’s put it this way they reached and offered the job to at least 7 people that I know of and we’re turned down, some because they couldn’t get a staff together that would have taken the job. Now does it really matter it doesn’t they got someone to take the job and hopefully he does a great job and gets the ship righted.

Huge mistake, but hopefully they’ve learned a valuable lesson. But doubtful
I will not be getting my hopes up. I'm curious as to how this will go over with those that were told that changes were going to happen though. The administration and they way they operated were the reason why Prologo walked away. They are the reason kids have left and are leaving the school. I doubt much will change in the long run.

I feel like they’re in the same situation as Aquinas was a few years ago, but Aquinas made a slap dick a head coach and jfk hired someone who won’t fail like that guy did at Aquinas.doing players may also provide an opportunity for kids to go there to get playing time since they don’t have many bodies as of now, I’ll say they have 30-35 kids when it’s all said and done

That email was very disappointing! They just don't get it.
I don't care who they offered job to, Bill Belichik couldn't be successful in that environment!
They are self preservationist & not good for the kids. Damon Buente is in for a tough ride

That email was very disappointing! They just don't get it.
I don't care who they offered job to, Bill Belichik couldn't be successful in that environment!
They are self preservationist & not good for the kids. Damon Buente is in for a tough ride
No surprised, but hopefully they give the new coach the support and resources to right the ship

No surprised, but hopefully they give the new coach the support and resources to right the ship
Unfortunately the coach is in a bad situation. 3 guys have been great role models for my kids and all kids. All 3 pushed out or fired for no good reason. Lying and backstabbing continues and it’s simply unbelievable. Losing Frank Tempesta was something that no one thought could ever happened, but they did it. No words.