Jackson at Hoban

Looks like it was a tight game and a tough loss for Jackson. Both schools have good programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoban wakes up in the second half for the win. Hoban season starts with games vs Jackson, Hoover and CVCA. That's about as tough an opening 3 games as I've seen in NE Ohio.

Walsh lost to Jackson last night in a tight game. Final score was 7-6. Walsh plays Solon this Saturday.

Gotta give it to Hoban they have a tough schedule for the entire season. Looking at the Inside Lacrosse rankings, it is interesting to see Holy Name ranked as high as they are. Their schedule is pretty soft. Too bad Laxpower is gone. At least the rankings were realistic.

Gotta give it to Hoban they have a tough schedule for the entire season. Looking at the Inside Lacrosse rankings, it is interesting to see Holy Name ranked as high as they are. Their schedule is pretty soft. Too bad Laxpower is gone. At least the rankings were realistic.

Computer rankings only have value after about 6 games have been played AND IF every team reports their scores. Right now only a handful of lacrosse scores are being reported on either Inside Lacrosse or Max Preps.

I miss LaxPower and am disappointed in how few schools (or fans) report their scores on either of the other two sites.

The lack of coverage of high school lacrosse in Ohio is terrible especially in the NE . I don't know what it will take to see this improve.