IVC 2021

can't speak for every one in the North but I for one am more interested in Malvern and East Canton have you seen region 21 and 25 standings the winner will not only win a championship but host a week 11 game if your Trojans are ever relevant again you may change your mind
Of course. You are a Malvern fan.

appears the only thing that has stopped him the last 4 years in the IVC has been injuries. (Aside from his freshman year when he arguably played his worst game to date on the hill and was a couple dropped passes away from winning that one as well.) Kid is a winner and will find a way to solidify his dominance of the IVC over his career on Friday night. As always, haters gonna hate.
Hater when did I hate?? He is not unstoppable at least since his injury, God fing arrogant wood fan. If your not a wood fan then your just arrogant. The fact is you can ask wood fans Tingle has not been the same since his injury. Again would not surprise me if wood wins their favored anyway.

appears the only thing that has stopped him the last 4 years in the IVC has been injuries. (Aside from his freshman year when he arguably played his worst game to date on the hill and was a couple dropped passes away from winning that one as well.) Kid is a winner and will find a way to solidify his dominance of the IVC over his career on Friday night. As always, haters gonna hate.

Hater when did I hate?? He is not unstoppable at least since his injury, God fing arrogant wood fan. If your not a wood fan then your just arrogant. The fact is you can ask wood fans Tingle has not been the same since his injury. Again would not surprise me if wood wins their favored anyway.
I would say Tingle is the same, but the coaching staff was probably reeling him in a little since his injury to make sure he was healthy for week 10. I would expect to see vintage Tingle on display Friday night in WL and if I am wrong I will eat my crow and congratulate Garaway.

On another topic, how has attendance been at your school's games compared to pre-pandemic? It's hard for me to compare because pre-Covid I was going to mainly Newcomerstown games and this year I have only been to Ridgewood games. How has the fan support for the IVC schools been?

Nah, ppl are still staying away because of covid, can't blame them but it should be back to normal next year hopefully.
You're nuts if you think that streaming isn't playing a role in attendence? Why would people travel to games when they can just sit from their living room and watch football on a friday night?

Last edited:
You're nuts if you think that streaming isn't playing a roll in attendance? Why would people travel to games when they can just sit from their living room and watch football on a Friday night?
Sandy hasn't streamed any of the games like they did last year. All of them were streamed last year. Can't speak for other schools. All I know is we've had a couple on the radio so those not in attendance could listen but that's about it.

Sandy hasn't streamed any of the games like they did last year. All of them were streamed last year. Can't speak for other schools. All I know is we've had a couple on the radio so those not in attendance could listen but that's about it.
I know Ridgewood's games are streamed just about every game.

I can't speak for any other schools but Tusky Valley has had really good attendance at all of their home games this year. Even last week the home stands were completely packed.

Fairless, Tuslaw and Indian Valley all brought really nice crowds to Tusky Valley. Ridgewood and East Canton didn't have great followings but both teams were coming off Covid outbreaks. Ridgewood wasn't allowed to bring their band and EC didn't allow students to attend so who knows what it would've have been without those outbreaks.

TV had a strong following at Waynedale for game one but the road attendance wasn't great for the away games at Strasburg, Claymont or Garaway. None of those four teams filled up their home stands the night TV played them.

Sandy V 41
Tusky V 12

trail 28
Newcomerstown 6

Garaway 24
Ridgewood 22

TCC 30
Strasburg 6

Malvern 22
E Canton 20

Does anyone see any head coaching changes happening in the IVC after the year is over? Any Head Coaches on the hot seat?

Does anyone see any head coaching changes happening in the IVC after the year is over? Any Head Coaches on the hot seat?
There has to be a change at Claymont. They are currently 1-25 in the last 3 years. I heard they picked up a week 11 game against Newcomerstown so it’s possible they could get another win this year.

What a day!! What a huge game day!! This is what week 10 is all about huge playoff implications on seedings, league titles on the line, bragging rights. This is what God made football for!

I'm not advocating for any coaches to lose their jobs but I would think Claymont, Tusky Valley Newcomerstown and Strasburg all have to take hard looks at their programs and make some type of changes whether that is at the head coach position, assistant coaches, scheme, offseason program, middle school and youth programs or whatever it is but something has to change.

But then again, these schools are in the positions they are in for a reason. They've been losing long before the current head coaches were in place so maybe the issues are above the head coach.

They also have to ask if they move on from their current head coach who could they attract? These are the 4 worst jobs in the IVC so it's not like people will be knocking down the door to coach at these schools.

I'm not advocating for any coaches to lose their jobs but I would think Claymont, Tusky Valley Newcomerstown and Strasburg all have to take hard looks at their programs and make some type of changes whether that is at the head coach position, assistant coaches, scheme, offseason program, middle school and youth programs or whatever it is but something has to change.

But then again, these schools are in the positions they are in for a reason. They've been losing long before the current head coaches were in place so maybe the issues are above the head coach.

They also have to ask if they move on from their current head coach who could they attract? These are the 4 worst jobs in the IVC so it's not like people will be knocking down the door to coach at these schools.
Claymont has to be a better job now bc of those brand new facilities