IVC 20 - 21

I'd say it would be more gut wrenching to "throw the towel in" than to play as many games as you can even if it's only 1 the seniors deserve this some have been preparing years PLAY ALL THE GAMES YOU CAN
I agree, but it's getting real frustrating , with all that's happening with this pandemic,I don't how these players do it, maybe they handle it, better than us adults

I am sure if you asked every single player and coach in the IVC if they would rather "throw in the towel" or try to play through the headache that this season will probably be, you would struggle to find anyone who would vote to just give up. The kids and many others have worked hard for it and I am sure they would all take any type of game action they could get. Play all the games that you are able to, no matter what you have to do in order to make it happen.

I see Hiland opens the regular season with Toledo Christian and Ridgewood plays NCT. Any other games around the area tonight?

If this Toledo Christian team doesn't make it to the D-4 regionals, this season , I'll be shock, there that good

projected standing for the south
1. Hiland- idk what to say they’re just hiland and always really good
2. Ridgewood- return a good bit always pretty good tingle is a heck of an athlete and I see no reason why they won’t win
3’ Tusky valley- return a decent amount except for ray and gilland but they’ll still be a tough team to beat and they’ll compete
4.Claymont- lose 2 starters shouldn’t be bad at all finished .500 last year which was way better than what they should’ve finished lose their big inside and will probably try to shoot Milburn is a tough guy to stop if shooting well
5.Indian valley- see it’s interesting Bc they weren’t very good last year at all but they do have a solid freshman class idk if anyone will play but they can compete I could see them over claymont
6. Sandy- football school now lost offenberger and Kelly all they have is Evan’s and he can’t play a 1 man show
Indian Valley is much improved. Lost 2 tough games this weekend.

Malvern's supposed to play TV tomorrow but may not happen because we have our first winter storm coming in tonight hope they can play tomorrow with COVID only the LORD knows how many games we can play

Two good teams!! In another contest TCC scored a lot of points in a tough loss. Strasburg got beat by Minerva in what sounds like a defensive battle. Hope to see the Tigers open things up offensively, but it looks like we may have to wait.

How Tusky much improved? They won 17 games last year and are 1-2 right now.
don't know about improved but they are pretty good it's not like their 2 losses was against the sisters of the poor may be looking for some chemistry they can play 8 or 9 players with out much drop off

This Hiland team is in for a long year,I know the season is early, but they did not empress me at all tonight against that Andrew Osborne team,will be lucky to finish in fifth or sixth place in the IVC South Division

This Hiland team is in for a long year,I know the season is early, but they did not empress me at all tonight against that Andrew Osborne team,will be lucky to finish in fifth or sixth place in the IVC South Division
that sounds like a knee jerk reaction to me I wish I could get odds on that in Vegas I'd bet the house

Do we know anything about that ISA team Hiland played tonight? Are there multiple teams at that school?

that sounds like a knee jerk reaction to me I wish I could get odds on that in Vegas I'd bet the house
Agree there, I can't see that at all. However, I will say that the IVC is much more balanced this year and I think it is going to be a battle for everyone in it. More competitive from top to bottom no doubt.

Now that I've seen the score I'm guessing buckcc's post was a little tongue and cheek

I guess we will see in the coming weeks,if my observation of this Hawk's team is right, Malvern vs Garaway this Friday and Hiland then plays Garaway at home on Tuesday the 8th,we will see if this Hiland team can play with the top teams in the league

some solid crossover games tonight tcc vs claymont tusky vs strasburg and malvern vs garaway i'd probably bet on all 3 south teams