18. Proctorville Fairland

19. Findlay Liberty - Benton

20. Richwood North Union

21. Cincinnati Mariemont

22. Portsmouth

23. Creston Norwayne

24. Huron

25. Germantown Valley View

What does YOURS 2022 Division V Top Twenty - Five look like????

:giggle: :banana: :cool::D:unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Archbold isn't #1. Eastwood is in the top 25 for sure. Port Clinton had a ton of seniors last year that they will need to replace. Not sure they are in the top 12. Can almost make an argument for Genoa in ahead of Huron too.

Archbold isn't #1. Eastwood is in the top 25 for sure. Port Clinton had a ton of seniors last year that they will need to replace. Not sure they are in the top 12. Can almost make an argument for Genoa in ahead of Huron too.
Archbold may stay a top 10 team in D5, but I doubt they make it out of that region.

1. Coldwater
2. South Range
3. Garaway
4. Wheelersburg
5. Ottawa Glandorf
6. Ironton
7. Harvest Prep
8. Archbold
9. Tinora
10. Ridgewood
11. Valley View
12. Milton Union
13. Liberty Center
14. Garrettsville Garfield
15. Eastwood
16. Fairland
17. North Union
18. Preble Shawnee
19. Elmwood
20. Norwayne
21. Greeneview
22. Perry
23. Triway
24. Liberty Benton
25. Portsmouth

Last edited:
Regional Finals:
17- South Range vs Garaway
18- Coldwater vs Ottawa Glandorf
19- Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep
20- Valley View vs Milton Union

Final 4:
Coldwater vs Valley View
South Range vs Wheelersburg

Final:
Coldwater vs South Range

Milton Union is even with Valley View in my opinion. we will learn how they compare week 2 this year. I think Tinora will be a player in R18. Ridgewood and Ironton in R19 should be ones to watch.

1. Coldwater
2. South Range
3. Garaway
4. Wheelersburg
5. Ottawa Glandorf
6. Ironton
7. Harvest Prep
8. Archbold
9. Tinora
10. Ridgewood
11. Valley View
12. Milton Union
13. Liberty Center
15. Perry
16. Elmwood
17. Fairland
18. Preble Shawnee
19. Norwayne
20. North Union
21. Greeneview
22. Triway
23. Liberty Benton
24. Port Clinton
25. Portsmouth
Forgetting about Eastwood? ?

Milton-Union will make waves this year. Valley View is going to be tough but MU beat them last year and return that whole team in ‘22. I’d bet they will be a top 5-10. Coldwater is #1 for now. No way to pick a t25 based on last years results and here say. I’d say, Region 18 is very tough. R20 is weaker this year.

Milton-Union will make waves this year. Valley View is going to be tough but MU beat them last year and return that whole team in ‘22. I’d bet they will be a top 5-10. Coldwater is #1 for now. No way to pick a t25 based on last years results and here say. I’d say, Region 18 is very tough. R20 is weaker this year.
VV is too well coached usually and seems to just reload with talent. i have a tough time choosing between VV and MU. i’m fairly confident that the region comes down to those two, as long as seeding works out that way. i went with VV due to history. MU is equally as capable as winning the region.

would love to see MU play Coldwater in the semis!

VV is too well coached usually and seems to just reload with talent. i have a tough time choosing between VV and MU. i’m fairly confident that the region comes down to those two, as long as seeding works out that way. i went with VV due to history. MU is equally as capable as winning the region.

would love to see MU play Coldwater in the semis!
Valley View has a new coach this year.

1. Coldwater. Favorite to win State.

2. South Range
3. Ottawa Glandorf
4. Wheelersburg
5. Milton-Union

6. Ironton
7. Eastwood
8. Archbold
9. Harvest Prep
10. Brookville

11. Valley View
12. Garaway
13. Liberty Center
15. Perry

16. Fairland
17. North Union
18. Preble Shawnee
19. Elmwood
20. Norwayne

21. Greeneview
22. Ridgewood
23. Triway
24. Liberty Benton
25. Portsmouth

I am thinking Preble Shawnee is going to be hard to beat this year. They only graduated 3 seniors last year. Qb is returning and is quite the competitor. I see them competing with VV and MU this year.
they’re my 3rd team in the region. however i just don’t see them beating an Milton Union or a Valley View. they’re not hard to stop if your linebackers can move laterally and come up and tackle. line was average. the QB and RB were obviously a two-headed monster- but they rely on them a ton. didn’t have much of a passing game.

Like seeing the Cavs get the love and as a program, they deserve it but as a cav fan, Im not so sure the have the offensive weapons returning for a #1 ranking. Does any other top program have a lot of returning talent? Some have mention Preble Shawnee

Like seeing the Cavs get the love and as a program, they deserve it but as a cav fan, Im not so sure the have the offensive weapons returning for a #1 ranking. Does any other top program have a lot of returning talent? Some have mention Preble Shawnee
Coldwater would running clock Preble Shawnee. i do respect your humbleness, but the general consensus is the power house MAC program > everyone else.

Coldwater would running clock Preble Shawnee. i do respect your humbleness, but the general consensus is the power house MAC program > everyone else.
I think Kodemann is a Coldwater fan.... he might know at this point what Coldwater has coming back..

Versailles beat Shawnee last year 28-0 in the regional final. I think Versailles was better than Coldwater last year. I don't see a running clock, even if I do think Coldwater is better.

I'm tempted to say Preble beat bad teams all year and got Tri-Village at their most vulnerable (first start for soph backup QB). However that Roger Bacon win gives them legitimacy to me. They might be a real player in region 20 (Although I still put the VV/MU week 2 winner in the driver's seat)

The original post that doesn't even have MU in the top 25 seems uninformed.

Versailles beat Shawnee last year 28-0 in the regional final. I think Versailles was better than Coldwater last year. I don't see a running clock, even if I do think Coldwater is better.

I'm tempted to say Preble beat bad teams all year and got Tri-Village at their most vulnerable (first start for soph backup QB). However that Roger Bacon win gives them legitimacy to me. They might be a real player in region 20 (Although I still put the VV/MU week 2 winner in the driver's seat)

The original post that doesn't even have MU in the top 25 seems uninformed.
i’m with you on that. Roger Bacon is the only really good win they had, but it was a really great win.

remember, Roger Bacon was down a good bit from 2020, so that plays a part. i think Preble just played it’s best game all year (and got lucky according to some RB posters)

i think CW and Versailles would’ve been a 2-point game last year. they were about even. to say CW would beat PS by 30 isn’t too much of a stretch, i don’t think

i just don’t think PS could hang with Valley View for 4 quarters, in my opinion.

i’m with you on that. Roger Bacon is the only really good win they had, but it was a really great win.

remember, Roger Bacon was down a good bit from 2020, so that plays a part. i think Preble just played it’s best game all year (and got lucky according to some RB posters)

i think CW and Versailles would’ve been a 2-point game last year. they were about even. to say CW would beat PS by 30 isn’t too much of a stretch, i don’t think

i just don’t think PS could hang with Valley View for 4 quarters, in my opinion.
last year Versailles was a better team then CW....

As a long time SR fan, it would be a great honor to play Coldwater in the Finals.
I think you guys are overrating this years team however. It’s very good, but I don’t think it’s THAT good.

As a long time SR fan, it would be a great honor to play Coldwater in the Finals.
I think you guys are overrating this years team however. It’s very good, but I don’t think it’s THAT good.
comes down to SR and Garaway in R17 for me. i think SR is better and with Kirtland gone, i believe they can get over the hump.

I agree with you Targeting. I'm pleasantly surprised that South Range is thought of as being a state qualifier, but I don't know that they are quite at that level this year, especially considering the number of holes they need to fill from an outstanding team last year. Will they be a solid, winning team this year? Yeah, I think they will do well, but I really think Garaway is the team that could be a state qualifier out of Region 17.

Hearing all of this talk about Preble Shawnee makes me think about Milton’s win over Indian Hill. I believe MU beating Valley View and Indian Hill in the same year then traveling to Eaton, who was a very good team last year, and only losing by a point is being forgotten on one good win by Shawnee and the Valley View mystic. Remember, Milton returns their whole team this year. Shawnee vs MU would’ve been a good game but the Dogs are very fast and play downhill. I would love to see those two knock heads. Lets not forget Brookville either.

Hearing all of this talk about Preble Shawnee makes me think about Milton’s win over Indian Hill. I believe MU beating Valley View and Indian Hill in the same year then traveling to Eaton, who was a very good team last year, and only losing by a point is being forgotten on one good win by Shawnee and the Valley View mystic. Remember, Milton returns their whole team this year. Shawnee vs MU would’ve been a good game but the Dogs are very fast and play downhill. I would love to see those two knock heads. Lets not forget Brookville either.
Indian Hill was way down last year, compared to usual. still, a running clock over them is a very nice win. MU should’ve beaten Eaton, i thought they were better.

i seriously don’t see Brookville as a threat to win this region at all.