18. Trenton Edgewood

19. Akron St Vincent St Mary

20. Columbus St Francis DeSales

21. Anthony Wayne Whitehouse

22. Westerville South

23. Barberton

24. Cincinnati Turpin

25. Avon Lake

What does YOURS 2022 Division II Top Twenty Five look like????

:unsure: :D :cool: :banana: :giggle: :giggle:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Taking a stab at it.

1 Hoban
2 Winton Woods
3 Avon
4 Massillon
5 TCC
6 Kings
7 Fitch
8 La Salle
9 Olmsted Falls
10 Hudson
11 Big Walnut
12 Dover
13 Walsh
14 Fremont Ross
15 Anderson
16 Highland
17 Riverside
18 Westerville South
19 Piqua
20 Wooster
21 Edgewood
22 St Vincent
23 Avon Lake
24 Green
25 Warren Harding

Unfortunately Winton Woods is now in a league that plays 9 conference games, which only allows 1 out of conference game, that I assume will be either Trotwood or Elder for the foreseeable future.
Ahh nice good luck this season bro hopefully we can meet each other in the post season

This is as close to sane as anyone has posted so far, I don't think there is a good understanding of how terrible public school D2 football is in both Cincy and Columbus. DeSales moving up to D2 is mildly interesting, but the NEO teams that share region with Columbus absolutely stomped them last year (and years prior), and if you aren't LaSalle or WW you have ZERO chance of getting out of R8.
DeSales didn’t play any D2 schools from NEO last season

This is as close to sane as anyone has posted so far, I don't think there is a good understanding of how terrible public school D2 football is in both Cincy and Columbus. DeSales moving up to D2 is mildly interesting, but the NEO teams that share region with Columbus absolutely stomped them last year (and years prior), and if you aren't LaSalle or WW you have ZERO chance of getting out of R8.
It's so terrible that a Cincinnati public school won the state title in D2. That same school lost to two public schools in Cincinnati area in the regular season. I don't know how you can compare public schools from the Cincinnati area to neo when they never play each other.

It sucks for all public schools in D2 except WW. It's been either LaSalle or Hoban for how long. Until Avon, Avon lake, Massillon or any other public school wins a title, I think you need to think again, at least about Cincinnati public schools.

It's so terrible that a Cincinnati public school won the state title in D2. That same school lost to two public schools in Cincinnati area in the regular season. I don't know how you can compare public schools from the Cincinnati area to neo when they never play each other.

It sucks for all public schools in D2 except WW. It's been either LaSalle or Hoban for how long. Until Avon, Avon lake, Massillon or any other public school wins a title, I think you need to think again, at least about Cincinnati public schools.
Avon Lake won in 2003 and finished Runner-up the following year, losing to defunct Brookhaven

Preseason

1-Archbishop Hoban
2-Massillon
3-LaSalle
4-Winton Woods
5-Toledo CC
6-Avon
7-Kings
8-Walsh Jesuit
9-Hudson
10-Cincinnati Anderson
11-Medina Highland