It's getting old but TRUMP proved right again.

Your rants just keep getting longer, but you are able to maintain a certain level of incoherence.
As you may notice even the usual EC loyal faction isn't buying that you actually think and thought that Obama was a christian and you were being sarcastic that he wasn't { Some of them think he is a muslim as well by the way } I will let them chime in as to whether you were kbeing sarcastic or attempting humor. Or that you really think he is a muslim. So again . State for the record . My man Barrack is a christian and was and is a Amarican citizen and always has been.

Last edited:
As you may notice even the usual EC loyal faction isn't buying that you actually think and thought that Obama was a Muslim { Some of them do as well } I will let them chime in as to whether you being sarcastic or attempting humor.

Now there is more of the incoherence I mentioned. I think what you meant to say is that they aren't buying that I didn't think he is a Muslim.

As you may notice even the usual EC loyal faction isn't buying that you actually think and thought that Obama was a christian and you were being sarcastic that he wasn't { Some of them think he is a muslim as well by the way } I will let them chime in as to whether you were kbeing sarcastic or attempting humor. Or that you really think he is a muslim. So again . State for the record . My man Barrack is a christian and was and is a Amarican citizen and always has been.
He is not a religious person ?‍♂️

It isn’t important how Christian our President is, but to be a Trump supporter and criticize Biden and Obama on that aspect is ridiculous. How stupid can you people be? Trump was the biggest phony to ever inhabit the White House, AND the biggest liar and thief. We still don’t know the damage he has done to the GOP, but continuing to support him in any manner is a huge mistake.
Biggest... Huge.... LOL!!!!

Bombshell: Defector Shows Evidence That Chinese Military Orchestrated Creation of COVID-19 & Lab Leak. A high-ranking Chinese defector has reportedly provided data to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) proving that COVID-19 was manmade and leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.​

World news providing the information. The data also given to additional scientists for examination. They came to the same conclusion about human engineering. Now the question becomes who profited from this war crime.
I hear a broken clock is right twice a day,,,,

I really do not want to see Pencilneck go to jail alone I think that would be completely unfair. I think there is almost no chance he could make friends with any other prisoner so I think he should really have someone he gets along with for a roommate so I am nominating Nadler to be the roomy. I also would like to add my two cents into the comments made back in June about people and their religious faith. Obama claims to be a Christian yet he is the only Christian I have ever heard say that the sweetest sound in the world was the Muslim call to prayer.