Is this PreK Playoffs?

Before you get too excited about records, there is only one team with 0 wins in Oak Hills......there is only one team in the state that made it with one win, Lorain D-1, and 5 teams with 2 wins....3 of them being in D-1. You make it sound like a common thing, but the majority of the regions have 4 or 5 win teams in the 14th-16th seed range

Just as long as the coaches don’t rank or vote to seed teams.
halllelujah!!! couldn't agree more...don't let the coaches anywhere near it. way too much sandbagging and cherry picking going on, I wish they wouldn't do it in hoops, but I don't really see many other options for that sport...not like there is a joeeitel of basketball!

halllelujah!!! couldn't agree more...don't let the coaches anywhere near it. way too much sandbagging and cherry picking going on, I wish they wouldn't do it in hoops, but I don't really see many other options for that sport...not like there is a joeeitel of basketball!
I’m sure Joe could adapt his system to work for basketball too. The OHSAA might need to sweeten their deal with Joe or hire someone else to do the data entry.

Update. Every game mentioned on the radio is a shutout. Basketball and Football are not the same. That's like expecting a D3 team to play in the OH football D1 playoffs (they do in basketball and soccer).

Are you seriously worried about Oak Hills getting hurt against mighty Moe? Ha. Oak Hills played Lakota West and survived. Give me a flippin break.
Lakota West is not as good or tough as Moeller with a fully healthy team (which they now are). It was 28-0 in 1st Q.