Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

It’s what he does ?

He is right a helluva lot more often than you are, too, that’s for sure….
Ironically you were one of the trumpkins that claimed Obamas birth certificate was fake without any kind of proof at all. You repeat proven false claims about the last election being stolen, yet everyone is out to get trump? Aren’t you precious!!

I have been waiting for Happier to tell us it the end was near for Trump. So far he has reported a Oct 24 court date for Trump. A old headline that Trump is eager to hand the Saudis nuclear secrets. The latest post reports dates on criminal and civil cases against Trump. I do find it strange that no where is he predicting the end is near for Trump. Do you think he learned something from his thread on Gaetz?

“Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime”.
Here he is, if you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime!
476C1D40-631A-4CBF-98C2-B64905C66293.jpeg

All trump has to do is call off the dogs, but he will not. Just like the day of the capital insurrection.

FBI and DHS warn of spike in threats to law enforcement after Trump search
  • The FBI and DHS "have identified multiple articulated threats and calls for the targeted killing of judicial, law enforcement, and government officials associated with the Palm Beach search, including the federal judge who approved the Palm Beach search warrant," the bulletin said.
  • The agencies "observed an increase in violent threats posted on social media against federal officials and facilities," the agencies continued.
  • These include "a threat to place a so-called dirty bomb in front of FBI Headquarters and issuing general calls for 'civil war' and 'armed rebellion,'" which included threats "specific in identifying proposed targets, tactics, or weaponry," the bulletin added.
  • https://www.axios.com/2022/08/15/fbi-dhs-law-enforcement-threats-spike-after-trump-search

Help Wanted! Top lawyer willing to defend trump. Must be willing to Pro bono as full payment unlikely. Apply at margo Largo, attention Jared. ???

If Trump actually went to jail what would you have to complain about everyday? Who would be the racist, homophobic, " danger to democracy " then? Who would you fear and loathe?
This is why the Dems better hope trump doesn't get convicted of anything serious. As long as they have trump to kick around (and trump obliges by being a glory hound) it keeps voters attention away from the economy and on trump.

If Trump actually went to jail what would you have to complain about everyday? Who would be the racist, homophobic, " danger to democracy " then? Who would you fear and loathe?
I suspect a couple of current members of this very forum fit the bill very well.

So much for the Russian hoax narrative!

Appeals court says DOJ improperly redacted memo to AG Barr on Trump obstruction

“The Department of Justice (DOJ) improperly shielded portions of a memo to Attorney General William Barr that concerned whether former President Trump obstructed a special counsel probe into his campaign’s dealings with Russia during the 2016 presidential election, a federal appeals court in Washington ruled on Friday.”

Trump Organization CFC pleaded guilty to 15 felonies. Trump University, Trump Foundation all found guilty of fraud. Over 20 different current investigations ongoing. Yet you people say it’s all fake. You people all say it’s a politically motivated witch hunt. How much more do you need? Clearly he at least sucks as a business man?

“Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime”.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -Joseph Goebbels

Much more accurate description of the current Republican Party who are now using their powers to repress voter rights and steal elections with fake electors.