Is it routine for political attacks on Supreme Court Justices?

You do realize that in my post I mentioned nothing about political opinion of the people being picked only the importance of color and sexual preferences being used to influence them being picked for the job. As far as those long established rulings being long or short does not make a rule wise and good for mankind.
If you think affirmative action is just a law to comply with you will never understand the question. I will end my part of the conversation with I challenge you to look at every Fortune company investment website and you will see how each one feels how important it is to incorporate diversity into their business practices.

It has been a while back, but a remember a business class I took discussing how Magnavox TVs were marketed to the black community for great profits. The importance of diversity help companies to understand new markets. It’s good business 101.

If you think affirmative action is just a law to comply with you will never understand the question. I will end my part of the conversation with I challenge you to look at every Fortune company investment website and you will see how each one feels how important it is to incorporate diversity into their business practices.

It has been a while back, but a remember a business class I took discussing how Magnavox TVs were marketed to the black community for great profits. The importance of diversity help companies to understand new markets. It’s good business 101.

Most of the companies embrace the asinine DEI and ESG agenda for one purpose only: to keep the radical left-wing mobs from attacking their businesses. Period.

Carry on.

AFFIRMITIVE ACTION was equal opportunity.
It succeeded. The collective wealth of black Americans is greater than more than 175 nations in this world.

No one is going to give lazy useless urban turds any more freebies. Become useful and marketable on your own merits. Get in the handicap handout line if you "make the cut". Or put your kids in foster care and starve to death if you'd like. Get busy.

Most of the companies embrace the asinine DEI and ESG agenda for one purpose only: to keep the radical left-wing mobs from attacking their businesses. Period.

Carry on.
Some of these morons have now ascended to power, but they NEED ESG to mandate DEI and climate insanity from the TOP DOWN to keep from getting fired by their shareholders for systemic suck-itude.

It really is just that simple.

Chances are mostly very little diversity at your company with your attitude.

So tell me why you think only nominees from an exclusive Federalists Society that Republicans nominated from is different then saying I want to nominate a black woman is any different?

You mean white communities

So is Biden’s Justice

It’s obvious to most people you think color is a qualification. I never said a lesser qualified person should be picked over. I said if two people are qualified pick the one who brings a different perspective culturally to the table.

Never did. You never answered my question on how only picking someone belonging to the Federalist Society is different picking someone of color or female. I don’t blame you for not doing so because it blows your argument out of the water.
Gawd you're dumb.

Tell me what's wrong with my attitude about hiring the best person for the job?

We have facilities all around this country. Some in mostly white, rural farm communities. Some in major metro areas like Los Angeles, Dallas, Honolulu, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Most normal people would understand that the demographics of these different areas will vary considerably from place to place. As I said, the demographics of a plant in southern California will look different than one in rural, upstate NY. The workforce of each will look similar to the communities they are in.

Rarely are two people exactly equal but when I hire people I get the input of others on my team thru interviews to see what I might have missed. Then we can decide who would be the best person for our team. A variety of aspects come into play. I won't hire someone specifically because they check a box in the HR department. If they happen to check a box AND they are the best candidate then that's just better. I like to treat everyone equally. You seem not to.

Is the Federalist Society putting forth candidates that are specific color or gender first? Or are they putting forth candidates they believe are qualified?

Voice is assclenched over the Federalist Society because they are way into that constitution thingy. lol.

Deflecting doofus fighter this morning!! sic 'im!!
You are not going to claim that as a question later on are you? That is another question by the way. I have now asked three and you have not really answered any, but did what all good democrats do and that is claim I am doing what you are guilty of "defecting" is the word you used and you did by using it.

You are not going to claim that as a question later on are you? That is another question by the way. I have now asked three and you have not really answered any, but did what all good democrats do and that is claim I am doing what you are guilty of "defecting" is the word you used and you did by using it.
I make no claims here, AL. I'm just a meddling jackasz in this particular exchange. Put Voice in its place..